This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 9: Gauntlet

Topic » Episode 9: Gauntlet

2086 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
Ladybug5
Lemjam6
Lalisa
Rawr121

Hello everyone! Welcome to our LAST gauntlet of the season! After 9 whole episodes, only one challenge holds the four of you back from the final.

I can now tell you that there are TEN spots in the final this season. There was always going to be 10 spots in the final, but as we had an early departure in episode 3, and the Red team could not retain their member in their next gauntlet, that extra player will be saved now.

As such, the top THREE of you will make it to the final, with the worst performer overall being eliminated just before the final.

From this, as you've probably figured out, your gauntlet will be a FREE-FOR-ALL gauntlet. No matches, just four players vying for the best performance in the gauntlet.

---------------------------------------------------

This gauntlet is called "Puzzle Pyramid" and here's how it works.

There are three puzzles standing in front of you, which are as follows:

NUMBERS
WORDS
PICTURES

You may attempt the puzzles in any order, but once you choose a puzzle, you must complete it. Help is available on each puzzle at penalties to your time.

Please note that your time only runs from the time I post your puzzle to the time you get me the answer. When you are deciding which one to attempt will not factor into your time.

As usual with these style of competitions, there are multiple versions of each puzzle going around. Attempting to cheat by getting answers won't help you here.

Simply put, the three fastest players on the puzzles will win this gauntlet and make it to the final!  That's all I've got for you.

This gauntlet will have to be played with me online. I will try to be on as much as possible, but I work during the hours of 9 AM-6:30 PM EST (including commute) and I won't be able to host during that time.

I would like everyone to be finished by tomorrow at 11 PM EST, but I will make an exception if needed. Good luck!
2085 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
Hey so I miiiiight have fallen asleep at like 8:30 and just woke up now, which was the prime time for people to do the gauntlet.

Deadline extended to Wednesday August 8th 11 PM EST.
2085 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
Uh...
2085 days 7 hours ago
Lalisa
Uh...
2085 days 6 hours ago
Absol
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e523679dabd9563f36cc3ff45ffb25f8/tumblr_pav71mXGSi1vm9zgyo5_400.gif
2084 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
damn i shit the bed hard on this one :(
2084 days 16 hours ago
ladybug5
Same tbh
2084 days 16 hours ago
Lalisa
this is so sad, alexa play despacito
2084 days 16 hours ago
nbkiller
*BLOWS AIR HORN*

This gauntlet has finished and the results are in!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

in 1st place:

Lemjam6! You are the 8th official finalist for this season!
Numbers        3:36
Words        4:45
Pictures        6:29
Total        14:50

------------------------------------------

2nd place:

rawr121! You are the 9th official finalist for this season!
Numbers        29:20
Words        2:48
Pictures        4:22
Total        36:30

------------------------------------------------------------------

And finally, our tenth finalist for this season is......
Lalisa!
Numbers        22:31
Words        8:32
Pictures        13:55
Total        44:58

-----------------------------------

Ladybug5
Numbers        34:02
Words        10:12
Pictures        15:00
Total        59:14

I'm sorry Ladybug5, but this gauntlet has brought this game to a close for you. It was a great ride, but sadly it wasn't quite enough tonight. Thank you so much for playing NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet, and I hope to see you around in the future!
2084 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
LMAO fuck the numbers ugh i had such good times

sorry jeremy :(
2084 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im always just making it past each round by the skin of my teeth
2084 days 15 hours ago
nbkiller
To everyone else, I am still working out everything for the final, so I will have the final ready by tomorrow night.

There will be individual portions of the final as well as a TEAM portion that you all will need to run together. Please attempt to figure out a time that works for your team to run the team portion within the next week.
2084 days 15 hours ago
ladybug5
I knew I fucked that one up lol. But it’s fine. Good luck in the finals everyone!!
2084 days 15 hours ago
Lalisa
so happy to have made the final with anthony <3
2084 days 15 hours ago
rawr121
so happy to have made the final with chili <3
2084 days 15 hours ago
Lemjam6
https://i.giphy.com/media/41xcv4nJTdIhEFwKtA/giphy.gif

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!