This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 4: Gauntlets

Topic » Episode 4: Gauntlets

2107 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Kgamer2218 vs Jman96
rawr121 vs Spinfur

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome to the fourth Gauntlet this season.

Now, before we get to this, I need to shed light on the following situation. Because courtneysavage was eliminated in the last episode when the red team won the challenge, as such this episode gives the red team a chance to “earn back” that lost member, through nobody going home in this Gauntlet. However, that is not a guarantee, and a red team member may still go home this episode.

Keep in mind, this is only available to the Red team. The Gray team’s gauntlet will continue as normal regardless.

Here is how the Red team’s gauntlet is going to work:
I will look at the Gauntlet results from both losers of the gauntlet. If the red team’s gauntlet loser does BETTER than the Gray team’s gauntlet loser, then the Red team player will STAY in the game. If however, the Red team’s loser does worse than the Gray team’s loser, then they will be eliminated as normal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all that said, your Gauntlet challenge is called “Last Mail Standing” and here’s how it works….

Whenever you are ready, all you must do is MAIL me the numbers 1 through 25 in separate mails.

When you want to begin, mail me the phrase “START MY TIME”

Your next mail will have the number 1, then next will have the number 2, and so on all the way until 25.

Once you send all 25 mails, you must mail me the phrase “STOP MY TIME.”

Your time will be from the moment you send the start mail until you send the stop mail.

If any of your mails are out of order, then your time for your run will be a DQ. A DQ’ed run will count as the time you took to do the run, but it will be ranked lower than any completed run. Any run that has an omitted number will have 1 minute of penalty time added to the total time. (Note: This only applies if the number is completely missed and not mailed to me)

However, a DQ does not mean your Gauntlet is over. You are allowed multiple attempts in the Gauntlet. You may attempt AT MOST 5 TIMES. Your score that I record will be your MOST RECENT attempt, regardless of which attempt was your best time. If you attempt the Gauntlet 5 times, then your time is scored from your 5th attempt.

You do not have to use all 5 attempts and may stop when you are satisfied with your time.

The player in each match-up with the quicker time will win this Gauntlet! The loser on the Gray team will be eliminated from the game, and the loser from the Red team may be eliminated.

You have until 10 PM EST on Tuesday, July 17th to complete the Gauntlet. Good luck!
2107 days 8 hours ago
rawr121
ru gonna tell us if we dq
2107 days 8 hours ago
spinfur
Good luck rawr <3
2107 days 8 hours ago
Absol
gl everyone except rawr121 this is revenge for sucking in rsf45 >:)
2107 days 8 hours ago
nbkiller
rawr121
ru gonna tell us if we dq

You can find out if you DQ by looking at your outbox.
2106 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
*BLOWS AIR HORN*

The gauntlets have finished!

------------------------------------------------------

rawr121 vs Spinfur

Rawr121 attempt #1- 0:33

Final Score- 0:33

Spinfur attempt #1- 3:52
Spinfur attempt #2- 0:37

Final Score- 0:37

-----------------------------------------------------

And with that, rawr121 has won this gauntlet! Congratulations, and re-join your team! Spinfur, it was a great attempt, but it wasn't quite enough tonight. This ends your time on NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet. Thank you for playing, and I look forward to seeing you again.

----------------------------------------------------

Jman96 vs kgamer2218

Jman96 attempt #1- 0:56
Jman96 attempt #2- 0:55

Final score- 0:55

kgamer2218 attempt #1- 0:47

Final score- 0:47

------------------------------------------------

And with that, kgamer2218 wins this gauntlet and re-joins the Red team! Congratulations!

Jman96, I'm sorry, but your time did not beat Spinfur's time in order to stay in the game, so that means this ends your time on NB Reality 19: The Gauntlet as well. Thank you for playing. It was great having you, and I look forward to seeing you again.
2106 days 9 hours ago
jman96
sigh
2106 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
https://i.imgflip.com/966td.gif

So sorry to see you go, Jordan :( you will be missed!! ❤️
2106 days 9 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Love you Jordan I will miss you but AHAHAHA GREEN TEAM KISS MY ASS
https://fat.gfycat.com/FittingHollowAmericantoad.gif
2106 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
Welp at least i was able to take out one person on my way out of the game Godd luck Grey Team no hard feelings
2106 days 9 hours ago
Lalisa
bye spinfur :/
2106 days 8 hours ago
Absol
2 awful boots please kill me

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!