This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

I Love Money: Final Vote

Topic » I Love Money: Final Vote

2376 days 5 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
DJ- Honestly I don't think your game was comparable to either of the others', but you did play the role of the goat very well, which is a strategy in itself. What I want to know is, was that actually your strategy or did you just fall into that role? And if so, what was your plan to convince the jury you deserve to win over seemingly stronger players?

I think I just fell to this role. I had a horrible and I say HORRIBLE premerge game. However, I did say that a strategy of mine was to not make myself a target, so the answer is a little bit of both I guess. I wanted to make my case stronger on the merge. I had participation on every vote and void except probably Eric's, Chris' and yours. I made little to no progress though.
2376 days 3 hours ago
Absol
vote for rshow freak he's black
2376 days ago
amf7410
Thank you all for your responses, and I will continue to watch this thread as I decide who I want to win :)

Good luck!
2374 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
I cannot believe the alliance that ran the first half of the game splintered so badly only one of them made it. I made a promise for who I would vote, not gonna change it <3
2374 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
(Also that came across mean but I still love the person I didn’t vote for and if you had brought someone else, I would have voted for you)
2374 days 9 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
In some people's defence, you have to play with the cards you are dealt and for some of the alliance getting voided, such as myself, I was voided by someone not in the alliance aka Coolexchange.
2374 days 7 hours ago
Jordonk
I hope the next game in the series is more competitive. I just feel like the alliance slid by until we had to basically go in he bottom. I want something like where James or someone could have taken a shot at the alliance early on
2374 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
To be fair people like James had opportunities to strike at the alliance but never did like when he had his pick of who to void and chose Jkjkjk over anyone in the alliance.
2374 days 5 hours ago
semajdude
i didnt kno who the alliances where exactly i just based my votes off of who i think ihad a better chance to win pm and keep me safe vs who would win and maybe void me

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!