This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Ceremony #18

Topic » Elimination Ceremony #18

2357 days 9 hours ago
nbkiller
Nbkiller: Hello, and welcome to our FINAL elimination ceremony! Well, we’ve gotten incredibly far, and there’s only one more hurdle to the finals. RShowFreak, as our final paymaster, you have the responsibility to eliminate one of coolexchangestudent, Jman96, and semajdude as the final member of the jury. Now, let the final elimination ceremony begin…. RShowFreak, take it away.

RShowFreak: Before we start I wanna congratulate everyone here for making it the Final 4 tonight.  This game started just over 2 months ago with 24 tough competitors and we are the last 4 left standing which I think is something to be proud of.  Now comes the hard part for me.  Coming into this game I knew with my reputation as a strong competitor I would need to build bonds with several people to protect myself.  I have had a 1-on-1 working relationship with all three of you since the very beginning and we had pacts to go as far as we can in the game.  Unfortunately tonight, I have to end one of those pacts and eliminate one of you just short of the Finals which I know is a tough place to go and before I make my decision I want you all to know it was not easy.  I asked each of you why I should keep you and who you think I should void and I listened to all your arguments and ultimately I have to make my decision based on the end of this game and who I would have to face in a jury scenario and I sadly have made that decision.
When I asked all of you who I should void, 2 names came up and this person was not a suggestion to void.  This person has played a decent game and of the 3 bonds I made which I am happy about all 3 and getting to know you I feel this person took the biggest leap of faith in the game and had my back in a moment when I was vulnerable.  I paid them back for it already in my eyes but I do think this person was true to me throughout.  In addition when facing the jury this is the person I feel most comfortable going against even though I feel all 3 of you played good games.

So ultimately
DJ come get your check.

Nbkiller: *nods* coolexchangestudent, you get your check and you are now a member of the final 3! Congratulations!

RShowFreak, you have 1 more check to give, and one check to void. Who is it going to be?

RShowFreak: Alright we have 2 people left, semajdude and jman96. 

James we looked out for each other since the start and even when I turned on you at 1 point and voted you into the box you still had my back when in the late pre-merge one side targeted me and you also kept me in the tie.  From that point I promised you I would have your back and I felt I have looked out for you.  From a game standpoint I think you did well avoiding the box similar to me and I feel you have also been an underdog.

Jordan, we started this game as partners and I told you I wanted to go far with our pairing and here we are the last pair left standing.  We were part of a strong pairs alliance that really stuck through but I made a decision to turn against that alliance and I meant it when I told you it was never meant to target you in the game.  But ultimately we did end up on different sides after that which you did acknowledge.  I feel you've also played a good game socially.

Ultimately this is a touch choice but like I said I have to base it on who I could be sitting with when facing the jury.

With that said
James come get your check.

Jordan, it really does pain me to do this because I do consider you a friend and we've been good since the beginning being the last pair left standing.  Ultimately of the 3 of you, you were the only one who blatantly targeted me when we ended up on opposite sides.  However, my decision ultimately comes down to the fact that I truly believe socially you have played a great game.  If we are sitting together at the end, I believe you would have Jordonk's vote and Brit's vote since the loyalty you proved to them is a strong argument.  In addition, if I voided James like you suggested I feel you would have his vote as well and that would give you 3 of 7 jury votes, needing one more to win.  This really does suck and I hope you can forgive me, if not soon then however long it takes I hope you can but ultimately I have to make a game based decision and what I believe is the best move for me and if this is the wrong move then I will own it as I can only go off of my perception of things and this is what I feel is the best move for me.  So it is with a heavy heart that Jordan I have to void your check tonight.

Nbkiller: Well, we now have our final 3! Sadly one had to go, and Jman96, I’m sorry but…..
*Stamps VOID on check*

It’s time for you to bounce. Thank you for playing. You now make up the final member of our jury this season, and will help crown the winner.
2357 days 9 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
JAMES WINNING HIS FIRST NB SEASON, I LOVE IT!!!
2357 days 8 hours ago
semajdude
Sry jman gratz final 3
2357 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
dj :)
2357 days 8 hours ago
Jordonk
I would love to know how the other jurors feel so message me also about why you think one should win

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!