This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Challenge #7: Puzzling Perplexity

Topic » Individual Challenge #7:..

2358 days 10 hours ago
nbkiller
Hello final four! We’ve all been awaiting this final challenge for too long (yes I know, my fault) but here it is!

This challenge is called “Puzzle Pyramid” and it’s exactly how it sounds. There are FOUR puzzles to solve, and simply put, the player who can solve them the fastest will win! When you are ready, go ahead and PM me, and we will get started.

You may do the puzzles in the order you choose, but all must be solved in order to finish.

The puzzles are:
Numbers
Logic
Words
Pictures

I will not be telling you the nature of the puzzles until you compete, but they are straightforward enough that it shouldn’t require any questions.

Once again, the player who finishes the challenge in the fastest time will win the final PAYMASTER of the season. They will eliminate one of the other players one day later, leaving the final three.

You have until Friday 11 PM EST to start this challenge. If you go over the current winning time at any point, I’ll stop you to save your time and mine.
2358 days 9 hours ago
semajdude
Gl ev1 :)
2358 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good luck everyone
2358 days 8 hours ago
jman96
gl everyone
2358 days 6 hours ago
nbkiller
I apologize for not being available tonight much. I've just gotten sick so that's a thing. Should at least be better to host people tomorrow. If needed, I'll gladly extend the deadline.
2358 days 6 hours ago
semajdude
alright going to bed then lol feel better nick
2358 days 6 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Get well soon Nick ^_^
2358 days 6 hours ago
jman96
Get well soon.
2358 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Get better soon Nick
2357 days 7 hours ago
nbkiller
FINAL RESULTS:

Everyone definitely gave it their all, and this was a really tough challenge. With that said, here are the results:

1st- RShowFreak

Numbers- 20:08
Logic- 1:07
Words- 4:40
Pictures- 4:49

total- 30:44

No hints used

---------------------------

T2nd- Jman96
Timed out on 3rd puzzle

Numbers- 7:59
Pictures- 5:30
Words- DNF [2 hints]
Logic- DNS

----------------------------

T2nd- semajdude
Timed out on 3rd puzzle

Pictures- 19:09 [1 hint]
Logic- 3:23
Words- DNF [1 hint]
Numbers- DNS

----------------------------

4th- coolexchangestudent
Timed out on 1st puzzle

Numbers- DNF [2 hints]
Logic- DNS
Words- DNS
Pictures- DNS

---------------------------------------------------------------

With that, congratulations RShowFreak on winning the final Paymaster of the season! You now have a spot in the final three!

You will now have the responsibility to choose which other player does not make it to the final three with you, thereby also choosing the other two finalists.

Best of luck, the elimination ceremony is tomorrow!
2357 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
OMG

Good job guys!
2357 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Congrats Alex

open group

NB Reality: Archive

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!