This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR5: BOTS (Leg #12)

Topic » TAR5: BOTS (Leg #12)

1992 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
It has been a race-filled two months, but now either Jacob, Nick, or Will will cross the Finish Line first and become The Amazing Race: Battle of the Seasons Champion! Who will cross the Finish Line first? Join us tonight for the finale of The Amazing Race: Battle of the Seasons!

It kicks off at 10pm (BST)/5pm (EDT)/2pm (PDT)
1992 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
wow i rly manifested this into existence huh
1992 days 2 hours ago
IceBeast
Will be driving to go see A Star is Born at this time :(
1992 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this season of The Amazing Race: Battle of the Seasons...4 teams from each of the past 4 seasons returned for another shot at winning The Amazing Race. From the very start the steaks were high as it was revealed 4 teams would be eliminated at the first Pit Stop and that the seasons would be battling against each other to win disadvantages to give to other racers.

This season saw teams travel to the most cities ever visited during one season of our franchise. This includes Maputo, Mozambique where teams went Head to Head and Mal茅 in the Maldives where teams U-Turned and others faced an Extreme Roadblock. Throughout the season, the teams faced challenges on the land, in and on the water, and in the sky, but, for 13 teams, the race was cut short...

Diego...
Ilovetosing...
Timster...
Jack...
Ryan...
Waf...
Anthony...
Kara...
Sam...
Mike...
Hufus...
Tim...
Noob...you are the last team to arrive. I'm sorry to say, but you have been eliminated from the race.

Now, only 3 teams remain; Jacob, Nick, and Will. Who has what it takes to overcome the most gruelling leg this season and cross the Finish Line 1st? Get ready everyone because it's time to find out!
1992 days ago
Ethan000
Here to show my support!
1992 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
Yes, Ethan!
1992 days ago
BOBROCKS333
here to take 3rd place
1992 days ago
Ryan_Jambe
Only time will tell!
1991 days 23 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
raise your hand if you had a total breakdown during the leg
1991 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*raises hand*
1991 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
Did I win?!?!?!?!?!?! 馃槵
1991 days 23 hours ago
BOBROCKS333
*raises hand*
1991 days 23 hours ago
EM002
*raises hand for all racers*
1991 days 23 hours ago
Ethan000
*raises hand*
1991 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Alright, inside this earn I have the votes to win. Oh wait, wrong show!
1991 days 23 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
*urn not earn LMAO

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!