This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR5: BOTS (Leg #10)

Topic » TAR5: BOTS (Leg #10)

2038 days 10 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
The results are delayed until the morning (for me). I shall drop you all a mail before I do them just in case you're around.
2038 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Will...you are team number 1! Congratulations, Will, on back-to-back wins. There are two more legs to go, so can you keep it up? Only time will tell. Good luck!

Check-In Time: 16:26:04
2038 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Jacob...you are team number 2! Another strong finish, Jacob, but, can you keep it up?

Check-In Time: 16:36:50
2038 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
This leaves us with Nick and Noob. Both of you have been gradually improving throughout the race, but, only one of you can be 3rd and the other will be last. Let's find out...
2038 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nick...you are team number 3! Well done, you are safe and we'll see you on the next leg.

Check-In Time: 16:57:35

Noob...you are the last team to arrive. However, the good news is this is a Non-Elimination Leg and you are still in The Amazing Race! This does mean you will have a Speed Bump on the next leg which is an extra challenge only you have to complete.
2038 days 2 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next time on The Amazing Race: Battle of the Seasons...the final 4 teams are racing for a spot in the Final Leg (Leg #12). Will all the teams from Season 2 make it to the Final or will Will be able to continue checking-in 1st?

We shall find out on the next leg of the race!
2037 days 22 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
oof im still in
2037 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
I’m gagging. I thought I would be out for sure from that roadblock
2037 days 17 hours ago
IceBeast
Woooo grats all and omg did I pick the worst transport for like every location LOL
2037 days 15 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
XD

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!