This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR5: BOTS (Leg #6)

Topic » TAR5: BOTS (Leg #6)

2057 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Mike...you are team number 7! You have survived this leg, congratulations. Good luck for the next leg.

Mike's Check-In Time: 8:34:22

Sam...you are the last team to arrive! I'm sorry to say, but, you have been eliminated from the race. Thank you for racing again and, hopefully, we'll see you again soon.
2057 days 21 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Sam's Check-In Time: 9:05:38
2057 days 21 hours ago
BigBrotherFan132
I knew it :/ It's ok, it was fun to be back and the last leg was probably my favorite one (even though it was kind of torturous). I didn't even think that I would make it past the first leg, let alone make it to leg 6, and when I took the penalty for not completing the roadblock, I thought I was done for. At least I'm in the top half :P

Good luck, everyone!
2057 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next time on The Amazing Race: Battle of the Seasons...the final Battle of the Seasons will take place! All the seasons will go head to head once more in the hopes they will win a disadvantage to give to another racer.

This will be sent to you (with the next leg), hopefully, today. If not, it will be tomorrow :)
2057 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Whew so close
2057 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
Grats everyone and rip Sam
2057 days 20 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Grays everyone!

RIP Sam
2057 days 19 hours ago
lionsden121
i couldnt get eliminated with that ep in my pocket
2057 days 15 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Me getting first when I thought I would get last after the detour and even the roadblock
2057 days 13 hours ago
Hufus
Grats guys and gg Sam :(

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!