This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TAR: CT - Leg #12

Topic » TAR: CT - Leg #12

2202 days 20 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
It has been another amazing trip around the world, but it comes to an end today! Either Chili & Christian, Hufus & Nolan, or Jack & Kara will cross the Finish Line 1st and claim the title of The Amazing Race: Come Together Champions.

Chili & Christian have finished in the Top 4 all season and are the only original team left from the very start of the season. Will this longterm partnership help them win the race?

Hufus & Nolan have only been a team since Leg #10, but both came from teams that consistently finished in strong placements. Will they be able to work together well and cross the Finish Line in 1st Place?

Jack & Kara, like Hufus & Nolan, have only been a team since Leg #9. However, when this pair came together, they consistently finished in the Top 3 with a 3rd and two 2nd Places. Can they go that one step further and get 1st Place in the only leg that matters?

Join Eric and Ryan today at 10pm (BST)/5pm (EDT)/2pm (PDT)
2202 days 13 hours ago
k4r4k
Eeeek gl everyone!!
Fantastic season and thank you to the hosts 💜
2202 days 6 hours ago
k4r4k
Visiting some family and heading out to lunch/dinner so I won’t be on for the reveal. GOOD LUCKKKK!
2202 days 6 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Gl guys! This game was fun, RJ and Eric. Thx for letting me play. I hope I can return and play again!
2202 days 6 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
I pray on my life that we win.
2202 days 6 hours ago
gabes
stands at finish line and waves
2202 days 6 hours ago
IceBeast
Grats everyone!! Hope my partner Hufus wins <33
2202 days 6 hours ago
Solinne64
You two are amazing hosts !! It was a very fun experience !!
2202 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
On this season of The Amazing Race: Come Together…24 individuals came together to form 12 Teams of 2 as they embarked on a race around the world. Throughout this season teams took to the skies in Colombia to the lakes in Ghana, even ice in New Zealand and the underground in India. However, most teams were eliminated from the race after failing to survive the Danger Zone:

Jessie
Boogie
Jake
Adam
Tony
Tomas
Billy
Chloe
Brittany
Alan
Zach
Nehemiah
Crypt
Max
Will
Dylan
James
Gabe…I’m sorry to say, but you have been eliminated from the race.

Which leaves us with only THREE teams; Chili & Christian, Hufus & Nolan, and Jack & Kara. On this leg of the race, the teams headed to their final destination city in Chicago, United States. Once in Chicago teams headed to the Chicago Navy Pier where they took on their final Detour; Back to the Stage or Back to the Links. These two challenges were two of the toughest challenges this season, but now teams had no choice but to complete them!

Next, the teams travelled to Uptown Theater where the teams had to face an Additional Challenge. In this challenge, the teams had to identify all the Pit Stop locations from this season in each picture, but they were more than one Pit Stop merged and cropped within each picture.

After this Additional Challenge, teams took a trip to Toyota Park where the racers faced the final challenge of the season…the Roadblock or should I say the Double Roadblock! This is a new element where one member had to complete one Roadblock and the other one had to complete a separate second Roadblock. One member had to remember about the teams whilst the other team member had to relive the race as they had to fill in the positions for each racer on a big grid!

Finally, the teams headed to the Finish Line at the Abraham Lincoln Memorial known as The Man. The first team to cross the Finish Line would be crowned The Amazing Race: Come Together Champions! And it was a very close race and it ultimately came down to only one clue. Only 10 minutes separated 1st Place from 2nd Place.
2202 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Good luck y’all!
2202 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
6 Continents...
2202 days 6 hours ago
EM002
14 Cities...
2202 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And over 37,000 miles....
2202 days 6 hours ago
EM002
The winners of The Amazing Race: Come Together are...
2202 days 6 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
https://media.giphy.com/media/7zPeOBSjBoDeLKjBpI/giphy.gif

FINISH TIME: 5:57:35
2202 days 6 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
Congrats, guys!

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!