This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2404 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Hoop

-------------- QUESTION --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?I should be selected since I want to prove a first timer can actually win and be on the same level as  a veteran while playing.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I  have watched the Amazing Race.

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.yes

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2404 days 2 hours ago
waf_
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Waf

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I think I'm cooperative, a little bit strategic and good at challenges.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I have watched almost one season of The Amazing Race, but I'm going to read the rules/format section to remember it.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

2404 days 2 hours ago
wuau

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jeremy

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because it's been a while for me to participate in a group game and I believe RJ Amazing Race is the one that's for me to join and play!!!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I have played in your previous edition of The Amazing Race, so I should be familiar with the rules and regulation.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

I AGREE WITH ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS

2404 days 1 hour ago
Chandlerp1996
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Chandler

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because i work well with others and am a very good competitor.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I have. I am very familiar with the show but never played a TAR group game.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. YES
2404 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jessica

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?  Cause it's my dream and I will give it my all.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.  Yes I have played in an amazing race game and came out 5th, so I am going for a win now.

YES

2404 days ago
bbbeth

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):
Beth

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?
I should be selected because I love The Amazing Race and think it would be cool to compete in it.
2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
I have never played before, but I know the game and love watching it.

Yes

2403 days 23 hours ago
JivelinLeFabness

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jive

Because I believe that the world is a stage that I am ready to conquer (with my partner of course) and I LOVE travelling around the world.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
No I haven't but I am a HUGE fan of the show so it would be really amazing to be given the opportunity to play it.

I agree.
2403 days 23 hours ago
ilovetosing

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): ilovetosing

I am competitive and determined. I had experience in other group games which I think will help me in the challenges.

Yes I am familiar with the rules.

Yes.

2403 days 21 hours ago
Nspencer06

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Spencer

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I am a competitive player and I have the wits to win this game.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? I love The Amazing Race!  I have played your version of TAR on ROBLOX!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. I agree!!!

2403 days 18 hours ago
BritishRomeo17

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): British Romeo

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I wanna use the prize money for the 'Rough Knee Syndrome' Charity, many teen girls all around the world with the name 'Raven' are suffering from this horrifying condition and I just wanna put them in ease.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I am completely familiar.

Yes, I agree.

2403 days 17 hours ago
splozojames50

I am active, involved player and i believe i can be a competitive force in the game this time around

yes i was eliminated at the start last season because i overanalyzed the start line task soooooo badly LOL i would love a chance at redemption. in terms of the format yes both in terms of the show and this games version i am familiar with it
2403 days 16 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

Thank you to everyone who applied and I shall be mailing you with more information soon.
2403 days 15 hours ago
JSBReality
this could be like team tar LOL
2402 days 17 hours ago
Selenito

Waitamoment

Because i'm the one.

Yes.

Ok, but I was late.

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!