This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2405 days 5 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Zach

-------------- QUESTION --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?

I've played the amazing race once before and I didn't make it very far so I wanna play again and prove to myself that I can make it to the end. Also, I love traveling and learning about world traveling and this can introduce me to be places in the world that I would never have even known existed if I didn't do it.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

Yeah I've played before and I've seen a lot of seasons so I know how it works!

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2405 days 5 hours ago
epicwafflez23
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Eli

I llove e the tv show, and I love teams. I also may have gotten 2nd on another amazing race game.... kgamer?
2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I have, or else how could I get second?

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes

2405 days 5 hours ago
kgunzrok
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Katie

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?; Well for a while now i have been Looking for something to do other then Roleplaying. I figured I would give this a shot, I feel like I could bring some of my smarts to soar ahead of the competition

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I am very familiar with the game. I play it on Roblox all the time.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes

2405 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):Luca

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because I'm the ultimate flop and I haven't flopped in this game yet

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
I am familiar cause I have seen it around a bit

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

2405 days 5 hours ago
db1994

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Diego

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I love the show and I want to prove to myself that I have what it takes to make it far in this game.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I have!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yep

2405 days 5 hours ago
doubledarefan01

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):nels

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I always wanted to play the amazing race

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Im am aware of the rules

2405 days 4 hours ago
Kaldridge

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):  kayla

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I Would enjoy playing  and I think I would make a good player and  would be active

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.  No I have not played but I have watch the show.

2405 days 3 hours ago
patriciasigmond

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):
Patricia

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I am a competitor and want to win.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I haven't played it in a while but I do know what it is.

2405 days 3 hours ago
ccfq12w
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Silas

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I have grown up watching the show and I believe that I would make a great cast member!

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I do know the rules!

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. YASS

2405 days 2 hours ago
TJ2807
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): TJ

I'll play hard and do my best to win this game! I feel like it'll be a fun and different game, as I haven't played an amazing race group game before. I'll do my best!
I watch it on tv but never have played it on tengaged

YEAHHHHHHHH
2405 days 1 hour ago
boneworks

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ryan

I'm extremely active when I play in group games, so I will be an active player and provide for a good season!!

I watch the show, so I'm familiar with how the game works, but I've never personally played any type of TAR org before.

yes
2405 days ago
JSBReality

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):JSB

Because I think i can dominate TAR im good at challenges fast out the gate and hopefully Win c;
Yes I played TAR on roblox and watch it at home and im kind of a super fan

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. yES

2404 days 23 hours ago
Emmett4

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):Emmett

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?Id be one of those teams who dont place high all the time but i stay until the end and win

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.yea i have played like 3 or 4 TARS

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yea i do

2404 days 23 hours ago
WannaBeeFriends
鉂わ笍馃挍馃挌馃挋馃挏 ANSWERS 鉂わ笍馃挍馃挌馃挋馃挏

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Chance

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I would like to try this one. I'm extremely active and it seems really interesting.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I think so. I think I quit due to a teammate that wanted me to do all the work and had poor communication skills. Hopefully, if we're still in teams, I'll have a decent partner.
2404 days 21 hours ago
IamawesomeNotme2222

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):Jacob

I should be in there cause i am competitive and i play alot of your games in ROBLOX so i know all the rules

I have Played The amzazing race

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!