This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Apply for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb

Topic » Apply for The Amazing Race:..

2400 days 7 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

-------------- APPLICATION --------------

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username):

-------------- QUESTION --------------

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.

-------------- TERMS AND CONDITIONS --------------

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.

-------------- END OF APPLICATION --------------
2400 days 5 hours ago
Allyxox

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Alice

Because I applied last season and I really wanted to play

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I played a TAR on here before and i've watched a few seasons :)

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.Yes

2400 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Zyler

1. I've played at least a hundred group games throughout my 6 years on tengaged but none of them have been The Amazing Race....

2. Familiar with the game
2400 days 5 hours ago
jacobs
Hello, thank you for your interest in applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb! The application form is quite simple, so you shouldn't have any difficulties, but if you have any questions, please ask.

Jacob

I am a very active player and I probably will give eveyone a shot for their money.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions.
Familiar

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race.
Agree

2400 days 5 hours ago
Max1130

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Max

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I know the game. I know how to manipulate people into going with me and help me. I am great at comps and I have a great social game. It wouldn't be as good as a season as it could get without me.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes, I watch every season!! I love the show.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Agree

2400 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
Tim
Cuz I'm active and it seems fun
Yes
I agree
2400 days 5 hours ago
J2999
James

1- I'm active, enjoy these games and want to show beginners skill

2- I'm familiar to the structure of the Tv show but unfamiliar with how it would work here. I'm a quick learner and believe as a beginner I'd go a lot further than some people who know the game
2400 days 5 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Crypt

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I love the game. I've watched the past two seasons, and I'd be really excited if I was chosen. I want my chance to play the Amazing Race, and I want to venture into a group game that I've never played before.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I'm familiar with the game. I've watched the last few seasons.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes
2400 days 5 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): kyle

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I think I would be a shady ass backstbbing bitch you need directions in every game group and you will get good drama

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I have it was basically kinda like strangers I got second cause my partner went offline and basically quit final leg

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. Yes I have

2400 days 4 hours ago
hellocat
Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Kate

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Because i'll try my best

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. i am familiar but haven't played

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. yes
2400 days 4 hours ago
NotNicky333

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Nicky S

I should be selected because I love the challenge aspect of group games! Usually, when I join group games I join for the strategy and enjoy it more, BUT I know I am better at the competition part, so I will do well. Also, I love speaking my mind and hurting peoples feelings and have no problem doing so.

I have played your Roblox version LOL. Also, other Roblox amazing races but they were fast versions with a host. I have watched season 1 and season 20, and I have played in the amazing race in Halloween's group game; QWRS.

I agree

2400 days 4 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh

Jack W. ( I forgot this last time. Not. Again.)

I should be selected for one simple reason: I know how to slay everything that has to do with the Amazing Race. I can always figure out locations incredibly quickly. I love puzzles.  Getting research done is my kind of thing. Everything with a traditional Aming Race group is right up my alley. Believe me when I say you won’t be disappointed.

I know what the Amazing Race is. I just don’t know the specifics of how each leg runs. If there’s any sample legs, that’s be awesome.

Well yeah... that’s kinda how this works. I agreed that Ihave read the rules and accept any twists that come into the game.
2400 days 4 hours ago
DrG2

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Jessie

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? Cause I want to know if I can win another Amazing Race game or not and would really love to play this all over again

I have played once before, Blatastic's Amazing Race and I got 1st Place with Annamay

2400 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Ryan, B

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I should be selected because I want to travel around the world so badly visiting different destinations and doing amazing challenges that will be wonderful. I am an expert in picking the best transport and I know my way round to get to the finish line and win this game which is my dream.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. I did apply last season and I did your test run which was fun to do.

I agree.
2400 days 3 hours ago
Halloween

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): Dylan L

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race? I should be selected because I think I honestly brought something funny to the last season. I had some breakdowns and I thought I made the game more fun. I also enjoyed the game and those are the people you should want to cast, not just random ass people who will be boring. I brought the game SOME fun even though I was an early elimination because of that movie poster competition.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? I have played last season, and I am hosting my own group game of it now, (in duos), I love TAR, although it is not good on CBS as it used to be, I still love it.

Yes.
2400 days 2 hours ago
ParvatiS

Name for the Race (Doesn't have to be your Tengaged Username): ParvatiS

1. Why should you be selected for The Amazing Race?: I will give my very best to each competition. I am very determined and I believe I have a great chance of winning! I also think it will be a great experience and I'm ready for any challenges that may come across.

2. Have you played The Amazing Race before or are you familiar with the game? If no, don't worry, cause we have a rules/format section...just make sure you read it and ask if you have questions. Yes I've watched the show. Also, I've played in one TAR group game but it was years ago.

By applying for The Amazing Race: Ticking Time Bomb, you agree to all or any rules and twists which are introduced during the race. YES

open group

The Amazing Race

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!