This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Three

Topic » Final Three

4216 days 11 hours ago
patriciasigmond
@subfriend
thatloud (sorry andrea)
4216 days 11 hours ago
patriciasigmond
@bigbruv actually i didn't had a alliance with everyone, that is true.
4216 days 11 hours ago
patriciasigmond
only alliance i had with was my america team, who i was loyal to, i believe me and thatloud had a alliance for a little bit. I thought coyle and bigbruv, but i guess i was wrong. Thats it. No I didn't had a alliance with everyone.
4216 days 11 hours ago
patriciasigmond
You two are being bullies, that is why you are gone.
4216 days 10 hours ago
BigBruv
I'M BEING A BULLY? Man don't compare me to Coyle, I hate him, I hate you, I hate your possy American alliance. How is it an alliance when you tell me to save you and nominate Snick in your place?

You lie, you do anything to get to f2.
4216 days 10 hours ago
patriciasigmond
i never said that to you, it wasn't only you that save me, tengage and players kept me. I am here, you are just upset that you didn't make it.
4216 days 9 hours ago
andreatranchina
@Patriciasigmond
I disagree pat. I think I don't think thatloud deserves to win more then me.
4216 days 9 hours ago
andreatranchina
@patriciasigmond
I disagree pat. I don't think thatloud deserves to win more then me.
4215 days 22 hours ago
snick427
Okay, everyone who is voting for Patricia, look at yourselves. Do you want to give it to someone who doesn't deserve or would you give it to Andrea, the rightful winner of Big Brother World? The choice is crystal clear.
4215 days 16 hours ago
Coyle14
I voted for Loud because he was the only one that played a great game.
Plain and simple!

open group

BIG BROTHER  2 : AMERICA vs The World

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!