This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Three

Topic » Final Three

4212 days ago
chrisdooger
Congratulations final three

Andreatranchina
You are a great player. You are good spammer. You deserve to be in the finals

Thatlouddodrio
Great coach. You managed to escape eliminations even if you are alone. Congrats

Patriciasigmond
You came late in the game. The best decision i made was to pick you as a ciach. Its not season1 without you

Jury vote is 50%
tengaged vote is 50%

Jury will question you
Tengaged will vote until october 9 6pm
Winner will be announced in oct9 7pm
4212 days ago
patriciasigmond
Final speech:
wow, what a good season it has been in this game. When i first came into this game, I didn't start when everyone else started. Chris message me asking hey want to be a mentor. I do remember sining up as a player but not a mentor. Of course experience is always fun, so i said sure why not. I have been nom a lot, but i survived them by you guys and also tengaged. Thank u all. To tell u truth. I don't care if i win or not. Thatloud you are a awesome player, I can see u winning this game. Andrea, you were a great allie, also a great teammate. YOu all are awesome and I hope I can compete against you guys in future group games.
4211 days 22 hours ago
BigBruv
Andrea - Is the reason you didn't like me and nominated me every single time because of my charity and you ruining it? You hated me for no reason except for that which didn't happen during the game, so you just made yourself look spiteful.
ThatLoud - I don't know if you liked me or you didn't. You said in a PoV competition that if you won you would save me, I don't know what I did for you to save me if you won that PoV, but I would have appreciated it either way. My question for you, were you true the whole game?
Patricia - Did you hate me because Coyle was my mentor? I know there was something fishy going on there, and I thought it was really unfair you judging me just because Coyle was my coach.
4211 days 20 hours ago
andreatranchina
Final speech:
I'm so glad to be here. I think I played a good game. I was trustworthy and stuck with my alliance. I have been loyal to all my american team mates the whole game. I was active and I tried my best. I'm happy to be sitting here with Patricia and with thatloud because I think they deserve to be here too.
I have been nommed a couple of times but I survived all of them including the double eviction thanks to tengaged and to you guys :) I thank my alliance members snick, Patricia and Bigbrother for helping me get here and all of my other housemates for making me have fun. I hope to play with you all in future games.
Vote for me if you think I deserve to win. If not vote for Patricia or thatloud. All I can say is that I played a good game.
Good luck on deciding :)
4211 days 20 hours ago
andreatranchina
Ok @bigbruv
Why do you think I hated you? I don't hate you. I would actually like to become your friend. What happened during your charity was just a misunderstanding. I only nominated you once and the only reason i voted to evict you was because you were up against Patricia. Patricia was my ally so I couldnt save you over her. I played a good and loyal game and I don't think I made myself look spiteful. if you would have asked me for an alliance earlier I would have worked with you. But you didn't so I has to get you out at one point. I'm sorry.
If you think I played a good game then vote for me
4211 days 20 hours ago
BigBruv
Well I understand now Andrea. Thankyou xo
4211 days 19 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
final speech: I worked hard, to ensure the safety of my players, then myself. I feel tha I should win because I stayed active and I started playing since day 1. If you vote for me great, if not, same
4211 days 18 hours ago
patriciasigmond
Patricia - Did you hate me because Coyle was my mentor? I know there was something fishy going on there, and I thought it was really unfair you judging me just because Coyle was my coach.
Seriously, i was at mad at both of you because you said you will keep me safe but then after a while i realize a. Its a game b. you didn't know till he anounce it c. You weren't one that told him to do it so i'm not mad at you at all
4211 days 18 hours ago
patriciasigmond
I never hated you even after coyle noms
4211 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
I have to question all three how do you think each player got you to this point in the game?
4211 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
I have to question all three how do you think each player got you to this point in the game?
4211 days 16 hours ago
ThatLoudDodrio
yes bigbruv I was true
4211 days 15 hours ago
snick427
First off, congratulations to all three of you! I hope you all step on a lego, but congratulations nonetheless! Now that the formalities are finished, allow me to shit on the three of you :D

Andrea- Oh, my chere ami! My one question for you: would you rather have me or Patricia sitting in the final 3? Of course, it would have been ideal to have an all-American final

Patricia- You didn't do much throughout, milady! In my opinion, anyone who decides to play late in the game shouldn't be in the game to begin with! My question: Do you think you stand a chance against either of your opponents?

ThatLoud- Give me a reason why I was nominated?

Thank you, and have a nice day!

*throws hundreds of lollipops in the air*
4211 days 14 hours ago
patriciasigmond
andrea- we were on same team, technically i was her mentor and we had each other back no matter what.
thatloud- we both wanted coyle out, since he nom us, so i knew i could trusst her.
4211 days 14 hours ago
patriciasigmond
Reason why i came in this game because mentor quit on them and they needed a mentor. To tell u truth I think i don't have a chance, thatloud has done a awesome chance in winning this game.  Andrea, she is a good ally, someone to trust. Both of them deserve it over me. :)
4211 days 13 hours ago
bigbrother101
how dare you kick me out because of inactivity

open group

BIG BROTHER  2 : AMERICA vs The World

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!