This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

3325 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
You guys have until tomorrow at 8PM EST to choose one of the following three challenges. The four of you will each compete in all 4 challenges (no repeat challenges). If you win a challenge it is 3 points, second is 2, third is 1. Lose and get no points.

here is the list:

-Poll: Try to get as many votes as you can in a poll
-Forum: Try to get as many posts as you can in a forum
-Sliding Puzzle: Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-Jigsaw Puzzle:  Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-The Hunt: I'll list some characteristics of a tengaged page, and you must link me to as many pages as you can that fit the description
-Logic Puzzle:  Send me as many screenshots as you want of the completed puzzle. Lowest time wins
-Plus and Minus: I'll post a forum. You can post either +1 for yourself, or -1 to either of the other two (you decide). There could be any amount of posts in the forum throughout the 23-hour timeframe, but you can not post twice in a row, you must wait for someone else to post at least

If you do not pick a challenge, you are not competing for immunity.
3325 days 1 hour ago
Boots22
Well, assuming we post our picks here.

I pick the jigsaw puzzle challenge
3325 days 1 hour ago
sahmosean
I'll post all of them at 8PM EST or so. I may be late
It will last 23 hours no matter when I post it
3324 days 23 hours ago
RedWing91
Ok then I pick Logic puzzle
3324 days 21 hours ago
Webly
The Hunt :)
3324 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
Eric will not compete.
Scoring will now change to 2 points for 1st and 1 for 2nd
3324 days 15 hours ago
sahmosean
http://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=0d1615337ff0

http://www.logic-puzzles.org/init.php SELECT 4x4 MEDIUM

The Hunt: Find me tengaged profiles with users that have 6 letters and no numbers in their username.

You may make as many submissions as you please for all 3. I will reveal the results in 23 hours
3324 days 14 hours ago
Webly
oh no I didn't know this was tonight since you said

sahmosean
You guys have until tomorrow at 8PM EST to choose one of the following three challenges.

but, I can still do it lol.
3324 days 14 hours ago
Boots22
I won't be able to do the puzzles until tomorrow, but can start the hunt now :)
3324 days 13 hours ago
Webly
The Hunt: Find me tengaged profiles with users that have 6 letters and no numbers in their username.
--

I'm assuming exactly six letters?
3324 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
Yes
3323 days 19 hours ago
Webly
omg The Logic puzzle is so hard. The first time was such a struggle for me. I had no idea what I was doing and when it counted up all the penalties and everything I finished in 3000 seconds  </333
3323 days 19 hours ago
Webly
I attempted an easy Logic puzzle just for fun and it was literally just as hard as the moderate one. I give up at life.
3323 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Thank you Austin. I feel better. I'm not the only one who struggled with it.
I am sorry for picking it. I thought it would be something different
3323 days 17 hours ago
Webly
LOL it's okay.
3323 days 15 hours ago
Boots22
LOL yea I failed the logic puzzle horribly as well

open group

Jimbo's Survivor: Gilbert Islands Day 29

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!