This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Woody's Speech

Topic » Woody's Speech

3441 days ago
3439 days 21 hours ago
woodrowwrust
Okay speech time. First I want to say congrats to Jabbar on f2 :)

Now, for my gameplay. Right from the start of the game I knew I wanted to play the game with a trusted ally. This person ended up being Jabbar, who I approached for an alliance (possibly before he won the first hoh, but I'm not too sure tbh). Jabbar was straight-up and I could tell he knew the game in and out, so he was a good pick. During Jared's HoH the second week, I was nommed and it sparked a fire under my ass. I tried my best to win the veto but was bested by Maddie. This led me to make many side alliances, which included Maddie, Iris, and Luke. This kept me safe from eviction that week and the two following weeks since Iris and Maddie were HoH. I was in a pretty solid position for the majority of the second half of the game. I felt safe with my f2 with Jabbar (even though he apparently had other f2 deals lol), and I knew I wasn't the biggest target in the house. So I basically layed low for the middle of the game. After Shae won those two HoH's in a row, I viewed her as the biggest threat to beat me in the end. This led me to target her when I won the next HoH.
       After Shae was gone, I knew I had a clear road to the final 2. Jabbar and I were still in it together against three basically inactive players. The idea did pop into my head that Jabbar would be a formidable competitor to be up against in f2, so I did attempt to make deals with Brady and JT, and if I had won the last HoH I was planning on taking JT with me. But once it came time for final 3, I felt completely secure that I had a spot in final 2. Therefore, I did not feel the need to win the last competition, as I felt both JT and Jabbar would take me with them.

I really enjoyed playing this game and I have no regrets about the way I played it. I think Jabbar and myself both played very well. My strategy of staying out of peoples' ways and letting them pick off each other worked perfectly. My game consisted of strategy, a few comp wins, and a solid social game. Just keep that in mind when you are voting :)

This was the first TG group game I ever joined and I'm glad it is finally coming to an end lol. It's been a fun ride <3 I'm ready for these jury questions
3439 days 21 hours ago
omggiraffe
Wow Woody I am impressed
my question for you is who were you most loyal to this whole game?
good luck woody!
3439 days 20 hours ago
woodrowwrust
Maddie <3
The person I was most loyal to the entire game was definitely Jabbar. We were allies since the first week
3439 days 13 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Well my vote is for woody cause I like him better and he's my new frat mate
3439 days 3 hours ago
omggiraffe
Ik who my votew going to
3438 days 2 hours ago
woodrowwrust
where are the questions at c'mon sock 'em to me
3438 days 2 hours ago
FisherandSonsandDiaz
woody i am a guy, shae, and why do you believe I was a huge threat through 2 hohs which I had never nommed you and you weren't on my radar in the slighest?
3438 days 1 hour ago
woodrowwrust
My b Shae. I never really viewed you as a threat in the sense that you would target me or that I was on your radar. What I meant is that I viewed you as a threat to beat me in the end, if we got to final 2 together. You won a good amount of comps and you were playing the best game in the house; you could have beaten anybody. I also felt that you would have targeted Jabbar and I obviously didn't want that because he was my final 2 (that's how I felt at that point at least). Imo I got out the biggest threat in the game.
In retrospect it may not have been that bad of a move to keep you around, but I was wary about where that would lead me and I felt more secure with Jabbar.

Thanks for the question :)

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!