This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jabbar's Speech

Topic » Jabbar's Speech

3440 days 11 hours ago
3439 days 13 hours ago
rabbaj
grats woody on f2,

Coming to this game, I didn't want to win too many competitions early, bc I knew I'd be a huge threat. However, winning the 1st HOH comp. allowed me to make several f2 deals across the board...I made a f2 deal with iris/jt/woody for 3 different reasons...Isis was a physical threat, jt was very controversial, so I knew he'd be targeted before me, woody would make a good spy. After winning the 1st HOH, I was able to lay low for a few weeks bc all of my allies were winning HOH...this meant that all I had to do was cast the votes to evict, and I was fine....In f7, when I won veto,I added another f2 deal in matt, bc Iris had quit by then. I was pretty much safe with every1 left, especially once fisher was evicted and I realized that brady wasn't trying to win any comps....In f5,I picked up my own slack by winning HOH and getting rid of Matt, then winning f4 veto and getting rid of brady( who was playing an amazing social game, and I didn't have a f2 deal with him anyway)....In f3, I knew woody was 100% safe, bc myself and jt were targeting eachother...In the  end, I came out on top and won my 3rd HOH of the game, and I evicted JT

In the end, over the past few weeks,I had gotten a lot of blood on my hands and I played my own game from start to finish....I won the 2 most important HOH comps( the 1st and the last) and I tied the record for the most HOHs in the entire series of the show...I had a good run and Im ready for questions/comments/concerns..I also respect  every1s decisions....gl woody once again
3439 days 7 hours ago
omggiraffe
Jabbar, my question for you is why did you not take JT to the F2 considering you could most likely win against him, more than Woody?
anyways good luck!
3439 days 6 hours ago
rabbaj
Maddie
omfg, I didn't take jt BC I feel like if I did take him, he could've gotten alot of bitter votes, and he would've had an amazing Dr. Will type story to tell to the jury and it could've work.....and seeing as though they won the same amount of competitions I don't consider it being an easy win against either of them
3437 days 12 hours ago
FisherandSonsandDiaz
do you think taking out active people over inactive was weak gameplay or strong gameplay to float to the end and have all challenges at the end basically laid out for you?
3437 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
absolutely a smart strategy...lets not ever get things twist....when there were still acitve ppl, I showed up and won competitions and competed, and it was a smart strategy
3437 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
the 1st part of the 3-part HOH comp was thrown to me btw, jt actually competed
3437 days 11 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I have a question for u Jabbar

Why r u such a bitch?
3437 days 11 hours ago
rabbaj
Im not actually, but when ppl say disgusting things about me or towards me, I have to respond, its an instinct...sorry for being so bitchy I guess, lmfao

open group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!