This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Gameplay

Topic » Gameplay

2117 days 23 hours ago
winners1
This Survivor game will be different than the ones you normally play. I am hoping to achieve the most realistic survivor game on TG.

Tribes will have their own groups which will be private. Tribal councils will be held in these private forums so the other tribe will have no idea how the votes went, what was said, if idols were played, nothing.

People on different tribes are not allowed to talk game with each other. I understand if you are friends and talk everyday but if you discuss this game in any way, shape, or form it could result in you losing. I am offering rewards for anyone that can send me proof of someone from one tribe talking to other tribes. There will be times where discussions can be open but I will tell you when.

IF you think you can get away with this think again. Say Brian from the Mahi tribe messaged Celine from the Haha tribe, they promise to not tell the host that they are talking and discuss game. Now Celine and Brian make final 3. One of them can message me the conversations they had when on opposite tribes and remove the other. So say Celine messaged me the conversations they had when on opposite tribes, Brian would be removed from the final 3. So even though you might think people won't rat you out in the final 17 or final 15, they could be very tempted to expose you in the final 5 or 4.

So please refrain from talking to people from opposite tribes.

Immunity challenges will be both live and non-live.

Idols will be in play, obviously. But it will be different from other groups. Each tribe will be given a board but positions in this board will NEVER be X'ed out.

EX,

Other survivor groups.
1 2 3 X 5 6
X X 9 10 11 12
13 X X X 17

My board will never have positions removed so you will never know if other people are looking for the idol, how many, where they have looked. It also means you will have to remember where you looked.

The schedule will look like this.
Day 1 - Immunity challenge
Day 2 - Tribal council
Day 3 - Immunity challenge
Day 4 - Tribal council
and so on.

Inactivity is not allowed, obviously.
Failure to vote will result in a strike.
3 strikes and you will be removed from the game.
If you go on vacation or won;t be on TG mail me to let me know.

There is going to be a big twist this game which will be explained on the premiere.

Any comments questions, or concerns please post below.

open group

G1S1 Big Brother

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!