This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » RULES

3457 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
You start with 10 health. If at any point your health drops to 0, you die.

When you go into the Cornucopia, you cannot leave until at least 10 minutes has passed since you entered it.

At the start:
There will be weapons in the cornucopia at the start. It is your choice to risk getting a weapon. There's only a limited amount. More weapons will drop later on.

In The Cornucopia:
This is where fighting will happen. In here, you can challenge someone at any point. But that person also has to be in the Cornucopia. Y'all will compete in a duel. It can be any possible individual challenge. Loser loses a certain amount of health depending on what weapon you have. Winner gains whatever health the loser loses. You can also flee, but it'll take away 2 of your health.

Out of the Cornucopia:
Here you can search for health. At random times I will drop food here. But it could be a real food or poisonous food. Be the first to mail/post that you get it.

• If you go offline for more then 8 hours, you will lose 1 health.

• If you are online and do not accept the duel or flee within a reasonable time limit, you lose 1 health.

• I will post two threads.
Cornucopia
Forest
You have to be in one of those places at all time.

• ALSO, I've learned you are supposed to lose health in Forest if you hide too long. If you hide more then 5 hours, you lose 2 health.

• At random times trackerjackers will come out. Anyone in the forest at the time loses 2 health. This is so some fighting happens and people come out. Not trying to affect people's strategy but if everyone but a few people hide all the time it'll never end.

• IF YOU KILL SOMEONE YOU GET WHATEVER WEAPON THEY HAVE

• NO DELETING POSTS OR YOU DIE

The last person alive will be declared the victor. This could take days or weeks.

ANY QUESTIONS ASK HERE
3457 days 2 hours ago
black0ut247
Um I sleep for more than 8 hours
3457 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphage
u won the first hunger games shut up
3457 days 2 hours ago
black0ut247
Everyone killed themselves I was running late to our cult meeting and before I know it I won the hunger games
3448 days 13 hours ago
Koin
oh bet this should be fun
3448 days 13 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
Um I sleep for more than 8 hours

Same ^^
3448 days 13 hours ago
angered
Y'all will compete in a duel.

That killed me LOL
3448 days 13 hours ago
MichelleWilliams
What are the duel challenges?
3448 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Michelle- I have many different kinds, you won't know the exact duel until it happens.
3448 days 13 hours ago
Olaf_
ok
2455 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Gaiaphage
I am going to add arrows in the game.. Not sure how to perfect this aspect, but it needs to be implemented so i can see how it works, and how to improve.

So to start, everyone gets ONE arrow.

Whenever you arrow, just mail me "Arrows (whoever here)"

I will then random.org two things. First, if it is an anonymous shot, or a public shot. And second, if it hits or misses. If you do shoot someone successfully, they lose 1 health.

If you ever kill someone in a fight, just like how you get their weapon if they have one, you will also get any arrows they were holding.

At random points in the game, i may post something like:

"Free Arrows" which means everyone gets one free arrow.

Or I'll post "Drops # Arrows" and whoever grabs them first gets those arrows.

I'll keep track of everyone's arrows. So for now, everyone has ONE arrow.

And you CAN give away your arrows to other people if you want.
992 days 13 hours agoGaiaphage
Arrows will be kept track of by me privately.

If you wish to know how many you have, just mail me asking so.
2455 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
WEAPONS

+1 Strength (must wait 2 minutes before getting)
Knife
Club
Spear
Throwing Knives

+2 Strength: (must wait 4 minutes before getting)
Bow And Arrows
Pistol
Landmines
Axe
Sword
Throwable Rock

+3 Strength: (must wait 6 minutes before getting)
Trident
Shotgun
2455 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Must wait 4 minutes to get
Large Backpack +10 Health
Large Backpack +10 Health

Must wait 2 minutes to get
Small Backpack +5 Health
Small Backpack +5 Health
Small Backpack +5 Health
2455 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
If someone attacks you while you're trying to get a weapon/item dropped such as backpack, etc, then you two will fight. If you win, you'll have the option to leave Corn with NOTHING or restart the waiting time for said weapon. If you lose, whoever attacked you will get the option to leave corn with NOTHING or start waiting time for said weapon.
2455 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
You can only shoot arrows at someone in Corn if you're in Corn.

You can only shoot arrows at someone in Forest if you're in Forest.

open group

Gaiaphage's Hunger Games 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!