This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale + Reunion

Topic » Finale + Reunion

3729 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
All of us are online except Movie.
3729 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
Here
3729 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
My heart is beating a million miles a minute
3729 days 7 hours ago
CK11
I'll post the challenge at 7:05, we'll start shortly after.

Get ready.
3729 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
What am I getting ready for though xD
3729 days 7 hours ago
hobo232
im here :)
3729 days 7 hours ago
CK11
Seeing as Movie isn't online, I'll probably just post the challenge now lol
3729 days 7 hours ago
CK11
This is a challenge that has appeared in a few seasons of CK's Survivor...but not for a while.
Variations of it have appeared in other group games, so it isn't 100% original...but it's guaranteed to be a nail-biter.

Credit to SuitMan13 and Survivor233 for parts of this (and to anyone else who I'm missing).

• Step one; above all of you is a giant temple, and there are twenty steps that you need to run up in order to get inside it. So essentially you must write;
- *runs up step x*, corresponding to the step number (so you start as *runs up step 1* and keep going all the way to step 20)
- Each step must take place in a separate post  – so 20 posts in all.

• Step two; once you do all of this, you must message me and I will send you a link to a puzzle.
- Once you finish it, you must screenshot it and send it to me, where I will then send you a list of 4 scrambled CBS Survivor player names and 4 castaways from this game, which you will unscramble and mail back to me.  I will tell you if you can move on or not.
- Once you do this, you may go onto step three.

• Step three; you must ride down to the temple ruins, where you will do an assortment of tasks.
- First you will need five people from outside of this game to light five torches for you.  This is done by simply getting them to post *lights torch for _______*.
- Then, you will be given a clue to a Survivor logo via mail, which you must send me a correct answer, before going onto the third task.
- Finally, run out of the temple by writing *runs down step x* 20 times like in step 1, except you are running down the temple.  This will finish the challenge – first to do that wins immunity.

We'll start after I count you down.
Good luck!
3729 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
UGH REALLY
I DID THIS IN SUITMAN'S YESTERDAY AND I WON IT
R E A L L Y
3729 days 7 hours ago
CK11
TotsTrashy
UGH REALLY
I DID THIS IN SUITMAN'S YESTERDAY AND I WON IT
R E A L L Y

I felt kinda bad when I chose this over the Endurance challenge because of that
3729 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
Oh dear Jesus
3729 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Lol ugh.
I'm so tired for final immunities, I'm just glad I won Vietnam.
3729 days 7 hours ago
CK11
Surprisingly this takes shorter than you think.

I'll start the countdown at 7:05.
3729 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
I think im gonna throw up im so nervous
3729 days 7 hours ago
CK11

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!