This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13 - Batay

Topic » Tribal Council 13 - Batay

3711 days 1 hour ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter and sit down*

Welcome to tribal.  Tots has immunity and cannot be voted out.

GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on last night's vote?
Do you think you can win?
What is the biggest type of threat right now?
You're so close...how much would it suck to lose now?

Send in your votes by 6 PM EST tomorrow.  If I get them all earlier, I read them earlier.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.  You ARE allowed to change your vote as long as I have not read the votes yet.
3711 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
It shocked me that someone flipped, but in the end Ty was re-voted out unanimously.

I feel like I could, but the only way to do that is prove yourself worthy to win to the jury.

Whoever can beat you in final three, or someone winning final immunity you don't want to.

You're so close...how much would it suck to lose?
It would so suck, but I'm safe for tonight and I needed this necklace.
3711 days ago
movielover1996
I knew that I should of trusted my original idea of voting out tyty, instead of letting him control my feeling of evicting Tots. At least I survived another night, even if I made a really dumb mistake on flipping.
I could win this game, but you never know that fact until you make it to the final 3.

The biggest type of threat right now is someone who can beat me in the game when it comes to the final three.

You're so close... how much would it suck to lose?
It would suck to lose right now, but I know that I gave this game  my all by trying to make the best moves for me.
3711 days ago
hobo232
well ive been too quiet this entire game and its time for me to finally speak up and let people know the truth and how i really feel about things.

Thoughts on last night's vote? last night vote was crazy i never seen that coming at all but it just shows that some people couldnt be trusted and people should have listened to me from the beginning. im sure at this next tribal it will be me going home since my alliance members were so quick to accuse me of being untrustworthy and thinking i flipped the vote when i had no part in it at all and i was lied to just like they were. no one has talked to me so far so chances are it will be me thats leaving.

Do you think you can win? i thought i had a good shot at winning but clearly not now after what tyty said. for some reason thinks that tots ran this whole show but im pretty sure i was here right hand woman this whole time and she was mine. every single week the person i wanted to go home did so i dont know how that means i didnt play a good game. i always managed to talk my alliance into voting out the people i wanted gone and it always worked. when tots wanted to turn on people and i didnt i wouldnt budge and once again i got my way. so for anyone saying that she would win in the end for sure it doesnt make sense i played the exact same game as her basically except i wasnt rude or outspoken to people and didnt have to make alliances with everyone in the game and backstab a bunch of people. i stuck to my core groups that i trusted and they helped me make it this far. so i guess to be the winner and be the one who controlled things thats the kind of game u have to play and thats not me at all im caring trustworthy and a sweet person.

What is the biggest type of threat right now?  the biggest threat right now would be liars. people who are willing to do anything to get to the end. they will lie and throw anyone under the bus in order to make it to the end. that is not me ive been loyal and trustworthy and im not gonna go against my character to win a game.

You're so close...how much would it suck to lose now? it really would suck to lose at this point since i think i deserve to be at the end more then probably 3 of my 4 competitors. but its a game and you cant take things personally people are gonna do what they wanna do for themselves unlike me people in these games dont stay loyal and dont take friends or alliances to the end the take people to the end that they think they can beat. to be the best i believe u have to compete against the best and win so taking people to the end just cause you think you can beat them is a cowardly move and all these things will have a huge deciding factor for me if i am on the jury
3710 days 23 hours ago
survivor525
Alright before I answer my questions I would like to explain what happened at the last vote! First of all the vote was NOT AT ALL personal and really against tots but what made me decide to vote that way was that I know hobo and tots are close. and then when tuter posted earlier about how much he trusted tots I felt like i was on the outside of the final 3 deal. So i felt that now was the time to make a move to try and make the final 3. I felt so terrible about it after the votes were read that I couldn't do it and I had to switch my vote to ty. I feel absolutely horrible about casting my vote to such a lovely person like tots. I don't want to play a game like that. I don't know how you could trust me at all again. That's why I'm saying everyone just vote me out. I'm proud to make it this far and that I didn't make it go to rocks and that tots is still here. So vote me out. And it was an honor playing with each and every one of you, you all are special people!!
3710 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
:)
3710 days 21 hours ago
tuter32
Oh my goodness. I think I just shit myself.
3710 days 2 hours ago
CK11
I have had all the votes for a while but have been unable to read them.  Will read them ASAP.
3710 days 1 hour ago
survivor525
Good luck everyone
3710 days 1 hour ago
movielover1996
Good luck to everyone.
3710 days 1 hour ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3710 days 1 hour ago
CK11
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.

The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
I'll read the votes.
3710 days 1 hour ago
CK11
First vote...
Survivor
3710 days 1 hour ago
CK11
Second vote...
Movielover
3710 days 1 hour ago
CK11
Third vote...
Survivor
3710 days 1 hour ago
CK11
Fourth vote...
Fifteenth person voted out and the eighth member of our Jury...
Survivor.  You need to bring me your torch.

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!