This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 - Batay

Topic » Tribal Council 12 - Batay

3736 days 7 hours ago
CK11
Sixth vote...
Tyty.

We have a tie(tie).

Because there's only an hour until the challenge, I'm making a slight rule change.

If you fail to vote, you are not penalized.  Your vote will be the same as it was originally.  If you want to change your vote, you have to mail me.

Votes are due by 6:55 PM EST.  If the vote ties again, we go to rocks where only Survivor is safe.
3736 days 7 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Thanks Hobo for lying.
3736 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
*shakes head
3736 days 7 hours ago
tyty97
well this should be intersting
3736 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
Shut up Ty. You ran the same shit you were running to me to Hobo. Once you figured out I wanted nothing to do with your sorry ass. Pick one all for longer than 1 tribal council?
3736 days 7 hours ago
tyty97
why are you so angry at me i did nothing to you.
3736 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
Because you flipped on our alliance. You were with me and Tots one day and then one day you werent.
3736 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Amber, if you log back on, I'm still open to work with you (shockingly) but you need to realize if you don't change your vote, it will go to rocks and You/Movie could easily be rocked out.
I've been 100% loyal to you, unlike others. But whatever
3736 days 6 hours ago
tyty97
anyway tuter the reason i fliped on your guys it is because i knew that i would make it to the end with you guys.
3736 days 6 hours ago
tuter32
If you knew you would make it to the end with us why did you flip?
3736 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
he probably just can't type Tuter lol
3736 days 6 hours ago
tyty97
i meant to put wouldn't
3736 days 6 hours ago
TotsTrashy
This will be funny pulling rocks.
3736 days 6 hours ago
tyty97
he probably just can't type Tuter lol
basically this
3736 days 6 hours ago
tuter32
Well nervous nelly's like you usually dont make it to the end anyway. If you have to question your alliance every ten minutes that means you have no faith and that youll flip. And look what you did. Flipped. We all knew it was only a matter of time so we were taking out the people you could flip to.

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!