This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 - Batay

Topic » Tribal Council 12 - Batay

3711 days 20 hours ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter and sit down*

Welcome to tribal.  Survivor has immunity and cannot be voted out.

GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on last night's vote?
Are you concentrating more on getting Jury votes or getting to the end?
In your opinion, are social relations or big moves more important in this game?
Why do you deserve to make it to the final five?

Send in your votes by 6 PM EST tomorrow.  If I get them all earlier, I read them earlier.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.  You ARE allowed to change your vote as long as I have not read the votes yet.
3711 days 19 hours ago
survivor525
I'm glad it wasn't me and i'm thankful to still be here
Personally its getting to the end, doesn't matter how many jury votes you have if you don't get there
I think you need to find a balance between the two if you want to be successful
Because I've won my way here, i've had to scramble and convince people to make it here
3711 days 19 hours ago
movielover1996
I was very relieved that I wasn't the one being backstabbed that night.
Are you concentration more on getting Jury votes or getting to the end?
I am just focusing on the end because you don't know how the jury is going to react about you being in the end until you get there.
In your opinion, are social relation or big movies more important in this game?
Having a balance between both of those traits are important if you want to make it far in this game.
I deserve to make it to the final five because I had many obstacles to come though and I overcame them with doing whatever I can to ensure that I wasn't a target at Tribal Council.
3711 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Thoughts on last nights vote?
It was a really tough decision to vote Yonni out but it's the game

I feel like getting jury votes is more important, and i have proved to the jury im a good player

Social relations, mine have gotten me here thus far

Because i have worked so hard to get here
3711 days 16 hours ago
tyty97
Ladies and gentlemen I have seen the future of this game and some might be surprised at what is going to happen
All you know that I will be going next. It very obvious and I have no else to blame but myself for not trying to make a movie earlier.

However after im voted off the next person voted off will be survivor. People will see you as way to big of a threat to let get into the final 4 and I don't blame  you great at challenge and your a jury threat.

Anyway after survivor gone movie you will be next because you are the last person not in this secret final 3 deal.

At the final 3 tuter you will not get a single vote because everyone will think of you as a sheep. Loyality can get you so far.

Hobo you will get 2 or 3 votes just because you didn't not get any mad at you

Tots you will this season easily and you will be seen as one of the best winner in Ck survivor history.
However the future can be change. If you want to Win their is still time. Make a  big move and don't play to help someone else win. Play for your self.  Good luck in your descion everyone and I hope you all have a nice day.
3711 days 2 hours ago
tuter32
So I just want to say something to squash some hopes and dreams. I am Tots ally. You may think im the bottom you may think im at the top. It doesnt fucking matter. Im not going to vote for her or against her in any type of way. So STOP asking me if I am willing to flip. I will NEVER consider it. I dont play the type of bullshit game that half of you do. Yall chose to align with Tots and now that she has some power and is looking like she might win you jump ship. You bought your fucking ticket for S.S.Tots now stay aboard or have your lifeboat sank. Rant over.
3711 days 2 hours ago
TotsTrashy
@_@
3711 days 1 hour ago
tyty97
Well that was interesting.
3711 days 1 hour ago
survivor525
so i have a random question, diner hasn't been on in 9 days, is he still on the jury? haha
3710 days 21 hours ago
CK11
survivor525
so i have a random question, diner hasn't been on in 9 days, is he still on the jury? haha

Yes but there is always a backup juror.

Anyway I'll go tally the votes
3710 days 21 hours ago
CK11
*returns with urn*
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.

The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
I'll read the votes.
3710 days 21 hours ago
CK11
First vote...
Tots
3710 days 21 hours ago
CK11
Second vote...
Tots
3710 days 21 hours ago
CK11
Third vote...
Tyty
3710 days 21 hours ago
CK11
Fourth vote...
Tyty

2 votes Tots
2 votes Tyty
3710 days 21 hours ago
CK11
Fifth vote...
Tots

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!