This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 8 [Non-Live]

Topic » Immunity Challenge 8..

3741 days 1 hour ago
CK11
Today's challenge is another non-live.

http://www.tengaged.com/play/the_moving_game2

You will be playing "Printscreen That Game!" as you attempt to get the highest score.

Play the above game until you feel you are satisfied with your time.  Screenshot your time, upload it to a site like imgur or tinypic, and mail the link to me.

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

If you don't know how to take a screenshot, here are some instructions!

Screenshots are due tomorrow at 7 PM EST.  The person with the highest score wins Immunity and will be safe at Tribal Council.
3741 days 1 hour ago
CK11
Also, if you were unaware, diner67 has been medically evacuated due to self-voting 3 times in a row.

You are down to 10 people.
3741 days 1 hour ago
TotsTrashy
grats i can't play those games
gl everyone
3740 days 21 hours ago
hobo232
good luck everyone :)
3740 days ago
CK11
The winning score is...
3740 days ago
CK11
Survivor525 with a bit over 40 minutes!

SURVIVOR525 WINS IMMUNITY!
3740 days ago
CK11
*places necklace around Survivor*
Survivor is safe at tonight's tribal council, guaranteed a one in nine shot at winning this game.

For the rest of you, someone will become the third member of our jury.  Grab your stuff, head back to camp, see you at tribal.
3740 days ago
hobo232
Aww we don't get to see everyone's results.
3740 days ago
survivor525
Yes!!
3740 days ago
hobo232
Good job survivor :) you're def crazy who has that much time to sit there concentrating on that game. After 20 mins I got bored and gave up lol not a hard challenge but def way too time consuming for me lololol.  U did great.
3740 days ago
survivor525
Lol thanks, my roommates were out today and I had nothing else to do haha

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!