This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 6 - Batay

Topic » Tribal Council 6 - Batay

3721 days 22 hours ago
CK11
*watches everyone enter and sit down*

Welcome to your first merged tribal.  Hobo has immunity and cannot be voted out.

GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on the merge?
Could the Broken Necklace affect this vote?
Are there definite tribal lines or is it a true individual game?
Is tonight the night to start playing for yourself, or is that risky?

Send in your votes by 6 PM EST tomorrow.  If I get them all earlier, I read them earlier.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.  You ARE allowed to change your vote as long as I have not read the votes yet.
3721 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
GENERAL QUESTIONS:

Thoughts on the merge? It's scary but it's really when the game begins.

Could the Broken Necklace affect this vote? I think it's too early for it to go in affect, especially with 13 people.

Are there definite tribal lines or is it a true individual game? I feel they're aren't lines yet since tonight's vote proves what side you're on -- for now

Is tonight the night to start playing for yourself, or is that risky? Im playing for myself and my allies, not just myself.
3721 days 22 hours ago
bigbrother101
Thoughts on the merge?
Way to Early, but yolo
Could the Broken Necklace affect this vote?
Possibly
Are there definite tribal lines or is it a true individual game?
I think it might be a individual games because tribes lines only take you so far
Its kinda risky in my opinion
3721 days 21 hours ago
movielover1996
Thoughts on the merge?
I didn't expect it to happen in the final thirteen, but at least I made to the merge.
Are there definite tribal lines or is it a true indivual game?
I think everyone is here to play for themselves and do whatever it takes to make it further than someone else.
Tonight is not the night to play for yourself becuase people could get suspicious if you didn't vote for the majority.
3721 days 19 hours ago
KidA
Thoughts on the merge? Early! 13 people here... could be an interesting vote, we'll see. This may draw some lines in the sand.
Could the Broken Necklace affect this vote? I'm honestly ready for anything, so I'm not gonna count the Broken Necklace out.
Are there definite tribal lines or is it a true individual game? I do think its a true individual game - there are a LOT of factors that influence votes.
Is tonight the night to start playing for yourself, or is that risky? You know, it is early, but if you really want a case to make to the jury at the end, you cannot ride coattails.
3721 days 9 hours ago
tyty97
GENERAL QUESTIONS:
Thoughts on the merge? I'm a bit surpised but i'm exited.
Could the Broken Necklace affect this vote? I don't think it will. At this point i think people know who they can vote.
Are there definite tribal lines or is it a true individual game? Hoestly i think everyone is playing for them selfes.
I don't think it the right time to just play for yourself you stil need to make sure your allies are safe as well.

Send in your votes by 6 PM EST tomorrow.  If I get them all earlier, I read them earlier.  If you do not vote, you receive a self-vote.  You ARE allowed to change your vote as long as I have not read the votes yet
3720 days 23 hours ago
CK11
I'll go tally the votes.
3720 days 23 hours ago
CK11
*returns with urn*
3720 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Once the votes are read, the decision is final.  The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
*takes lid off urn*
I'll read the votes.
3720 days 23 hours ago
CK11
First vote...
Diner [Self-Vote]
3720 days 23 hours ago
CK11

Setting the mood.
3720 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Second vote...
Diner
3720 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Third vote...
Terose

2 votes Diner, 1 vote Terose.
3720 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Fourth vote...
Terose
3720 days 23 hours ago
CK11
Fifth vote...
Diner
3720 days 23 hours ago
bigbrother101
*looks over*

open group

CK's Survivor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!