This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Chaboga Mogo)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Chaboga..

4032 days 2 hours ago
mattkwon1
Come on in Chaboga Mogo...
Hopefully you guys got a bit of a recap of what was going on.

BB101 can vote twice
Manalord can vote someone's vote AND he has Immunity
Keep in mind that Mana has an advantage at the next Immunity Challenge while Lem cannot attend in the next Immunity Challenge. Lem also is in possession of an Idol he bought in the Auction.

QUESTIONS
Cfff- Two Chaperas vs. Five Mogo Mogo's, and the other Chapera, Manalord, has Immunity. Do you think as the only original Chapera vulnerable, you might be targeted?

Manalord- Won a lot of stuff in the Auction, do you think it helped you a lot?

Ireks- 3 out of 5 people in the 5 original Mogo Mogo's are from the same season, The Amazon (Lemjam, Manipulation, and you). Do you think you guys might be targeted for that reason?

BigBrother101- Premerge, you were a HUGE Physical Force that helped lead Mogo Mogo to its Immunity Streaks. Do you think you might be targeted for being a Physical Threat?

SimvivoRWay- Though there are 5 original Mogo Mogo's left, out of the F7 right now, 4 of you guys have been in the switched Mogo Mogo tribe (Manalord, Cfff, BB101, Ireks), while 3 of you guys were in the switched Chapera tribe (You, Lemjam, Manipulation). Do you feel a bit nervous about that?

Lemjam6- Do you think everyone knowing you have an Immunity Idol might make you have a target? Or do you think not being able to compete in the next Immunity Challenge might make you less of a threat?

Manipulation- Will being away from the game too long cause some alliances to shift or will Mogo Mogo continue to stick together and easily make it to the F5??

Send me your vote by 4:30PM EST.
5PM EST at the MAX, we will have an Immunity Challenge starting sometime between 5PM EST to 5:30PM EST.
If you do not vote by then, you will get a SELF-VOTE.
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
4032 days 2 hours ago
mattkwon1
IMPORTANT: REMEMBER TO SEND CONFESSIONALS AND VOTES TO BOTH LIAM AND MYSELF
4032 days 2 hours ago
mattkwon1
If you guys need a bit of a recap, I posted a pic of a table that might help you in the Group Photos.
4032 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Manalord- Won a lot of stuff in the Auction, do you think it helped you a lot?

I mean im safe tonight but moving on is when i worry ^-^
4032 days ago
mattkwon1
REMEMBER TO SEND VOTES TO BOTH LIAM AND MYSELF.
4031 days 21 hours ago
Ireks
who is Liam?
4031 days 21 hours ago
Ireks
Ireks- 3 out of 5 people in the 5 original Mogo Mogo's are from the same season, The Amazon (Lemjam, Manipulation, and you). Do you think you guys might be targeted for that reason?

Yes, it's not unlikely. Anything can happen though.
4031 days 20 hours ago
manalord
Liam is moohades George
4031 days 20 hours ago
Lemjam6
Lemjam6- Do you think everyone knowing you have an Immunity Idol might make you have a target? Or do you think not being able to compete in the next Immunity Challenge might make you less of a threat?

Um i think definitely a little bit of both
4031 days 19 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
SimvivoRWay- Though there are 5 original Mogo Mogo's left, out of the F7 right now, 4 of you guys have been in the switched Mogo Mogo tribe (Manalord, Cfff, BB101, Ireks), while 3 of you guys were in the switched Chapera tribe (You, Lemjam, Manipulation). Do you feel a bit nervous about that?

Tbh, no because no one remembers clearly what happened, and all the old deals are falling in the water. This is a brand new game :)
4031 days 19 hours ago
bigbrother101
BigBrother101- Premerge, you were a HUGE Physical Force that helped lead Mogo Mogo to its Immunity Streaks. Do you think you might be targeted for being a Physical Threat?

Did i win any individual immunities? No so im not that much of a threat
4031 days 19 hours ago
cfff
Two Chaperas vs. Five Mogo Mogo's, and the other Chapera, Manalord, has Immunity. Do you think as the only original Chapera vulnerable, you might be targeted?

I can always be targeted u just never know
4031 days 16 hours ago
mattkwon1
I'll go tally the votes...
4031 days 16 hours ago
mattkwon1
*Returns with urn*
Once the votes are read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
4031 days 16 hours ago
cfff
scurred
4031 days 16 hours ago
mattkwon1
*No one stands*
I'll read the votes.

open group

Matt's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!