This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL tribal council

Topic » FINAL tribal council

1729 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
After many days (no really, this season took forever lol) we have come to our final tribal!

-----Jury-----
Jasoi
Aleena
Raul
J0ker
Hoop
Tester
Cheese
Haykee

OUR FINAL 3 IS KIMMY, OBSCURITY, AND SEA.

Here you can all ask questions to the finalists. Jury, you have until July 27 at 10:00pm EST to submit votes. Then they will be revealed LIVE (yes I promise it will actually happen).
1729 days 18 hours ago
Jasoi
Why do yall think deserve to win/
1729 days 18 hours ago
lhooper902976
My question for all of you is to compare each juror to a real survivor player and why
Whoever does the best gets my vote
1729 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
Alright short and simple speech, I got purposely let myself get voted out 8-1 in the very first vote of this game literally 4 months ago because I knew I could win my way back into the game at EoE and avoid the entire nightmare premerge. I came back into the game at merge as expected and played to WIN. At that point I think virtually everyone was fatigued by how long the game was taking (no offense cereal, still love u), whereas I popped back in full of energy and ready to pick off everyone that voted for me one by one.

My postmerge journey was a story of REVENGE and REDEMPTION. Like a phoenix, I ROSE from the ashes at edge of extinction and came back into the game ready to brute force my way to the end and take. I controlled the vote in basically every post-merge round simply by making the tiniest bit of effort to mail a majority of people and tell them what to do. Probably all of you at some point received a mail from me. My strategy was simply to vote out all the people who came even remotely close to beating me in immunity challenges just to make sure I had a clear path to the end with no competition.

I mean I didn't play with impeccable jury management or masterful strategy, I straight up saw an opportunity to easily take control of this game and did just that. It's dirty but it worked!
1729 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
@Jasoi I deserve to win because I took the bull by the horns and controlled the entirety of the game from when I returned at the merge to the F3. The others sitting next to me were simply along for the ride.
1729 days 12 hours ago
Tester
@Kimmy why do you think you deserve to win despite being inactive most of the game?

@Sea I didn't see much activity from you either. Tell me why do you think you deserve to win and the others don't.

I don't need to ask any questions from Obscurity because if Kimmy/Sea will not answer/have a great answer, he's getting my vote. He actually played the game.
1729 days 4 hours ago
SeaViper
@Tester I did play the game, but obscurity went after any immunity threats, while winning them all himself. It would have been impossible to take him down, but nobody really tried to. The game was pretty much dead as soon as it started. Me and obscurity were one of the only people that voted every round. Obscurity was a brute force that none of us could do anything about. I tried this season, but it was written in the stars what would happen the whole time. Not one person in this game could have done anything about it, because of obscurity's immunity streak. There was a prefect opportunity when I won immunity, but the other players didn't respond to me at all, nor did they even try. If you tried to oppose him, you basically secured your place in the jury. Any efforts to get rid of him failed, because the zombies of the game didn't listen. My idea was to be running a secret army, but it failed miserably, and if one person alerted obscurity of this, I would be toast. It's like the Kim factor. Kim is an average player, but she got herself in with a group of easy to manipulate people, making a clear path to the end. So that's my speech, good luck Obscurity and Kimmy
1729 days 1 hour ago
Tester
@Sea then why did you not want to work with me? I was not an immunity threat lol
1729 days 1 hour ago
SeaViper
@Tester because I was under the oppression that you were one of obscurity's closest allies. I was left out of the majority when you were voted out. I thought you were final 4 guaranteed, so I was shocked when you were voted out. I also saw you as a jury threat, which I guess isn't too good of a reason because obscurity was the biggest, but I really thought you were obscurity's closest ally
1728 days 7 hours ago
lhooper902976
1 day 11 hours agoDelete Replylhooper902976
My question for all of you is to compare each juror to a real survivor player and why
Whoever does the best gets my vote
1728 days ago
obscurity
@Logan okay well this is somewhat difficult considering there was very little interaction between the castaways in this game LOL but I'll do my best.

Jasoi - Michaela Bradshaw. Wildcard, a little bit crazy, but also fiercely loyal. His heart is in the right place.

Aleena - Ali Elliott from HvHvH. Actually a pretty strong player but prematurely taken out of the game largely through no fault of her own. Could have made a deeper run in any other season. Strategically-minded, maybe to a fault.

Raul - Jessica Lewis from MvGX. In position to make a deep run but screwed by a rock draw!

Ty (j0k3r) - Michael Yerger from Ghost Island. Flashes of brilliance, extremely strategic from what I've seen of him in other games but unfortunately wasn't enough in this one. Would probably win this season in 90 out of 100 simulations!

Logan (Hoop) - David Murphy from Samoa. Another well-versed group game player, strong strategist, but unfortunately on the wrong side of the numbers. One of the more brainy people to ever play Survivor. Popped off on the jury questioning like you are doing now :)

Drew (Tester) - Malcolm Freberg (mostly the Philippines version). Strong challenge player, dominant presence on the season. Certainly one of the most active ones in this cast, but unfortunately taken out for that very reason when he was vulnerable (for being a threat).

Alex (Cheese) - Jon Misch from SJDS. Good guy, funny personality, also someone who made a deep run but was identified as an obvious endgame threat and was sniped before he could sneak his way to the end based on charm alone.

Logan (Haykee) - Brett Clouser from Samoa. The ultimate final juror. Narrative of the entire season would probably be very different if he won the final immunity challenge and made it to the end. Another one taken out for being a threat.

Ultimately I'm sitting next to the two people that I identified pretty much at merge that I wanted to be sitting next to because I knew they would be the easiest beats. Like my answer shows, most of the jury was actually a contender based on challenge ability, strategic prowess, or just purely based on personality but they were either taken out by me as soon as they were vulnerable or they kind of just fizzled out because of how slow the game was going.

Basically the person I wanted out went home every round and the course of this season went exactly how I planned it.
1728 days ago
obscurity
@Drew thanks
1723 days 20 hours ago
cereal222
Well 5 jury members voted, and they all voted the same
OBSCURITY WINS!!!!!
1723 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
breaks down in tears

this is truly the proudest moment of my group game career.. thank u all

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!