This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 (TWIST)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9 (TWIST)

1804 days 15 hours ago
cereal222
Today, you will decide your own fate. This is important because TWO people might be eliminated this round. You must mail me "PLAY," or "DRAW." You will have 28 hours to decide and will not know the outcome of what everyone else has chosen until the deadline. There are MANY outcomes for this so here's how it works.

If you choose play, you will participate in the challenge and if you lose you can be voted out.

If you choose draw, you will not be eligible for immunity and cannot be voted out. Also, all who draw will draw rocks and one will go home. So you must evaluate the risk of both.

Possible scenarios here *just so everyone knows before they decide.*

If everyone plays, one person will win immunity. Who ever gets last place will be ELIMINATED and the others will all go to tribal council and vote someone out.

If everyone draws, there will be no immunity challenge or tribal, and TWO people will be eliminated via rock draw.

If only one person plays, that person is safe and everyone else will go to tribal and one person will be eliminated via Rick draw.

If only one person draws, that person is SAFE, the challenge winner will win immunity, and one person will be voted out via tribal council.

If 2-7 people play or draw, the rock drawers will draw rocks and the rest of the tribe goes to tribal.

So, choose wisely! Choose whether you want to play or draw by May 17 at 11pm EST. Then we will move on from there! If you dont vote, I will random.org your vote for you!
1802 days 17 hours ago
cereal222
Raul, Haykee, and Tester decided to draw. Raul drew the black rock so he is out.

The remaining 6 will compete in immunity tonight and then will have a regular tribal council.
1801 days 15 hours ago
cereal222
So, the following people will compete in immunity and are eligible to be voted out:

Hoop
Obscurity
Sea
Joker
Cheese
Kimmy

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS GAME CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY, YOU WILL PROBABLY DO POORLY.

This challenge is called “build a bridge.” Some of you returnees may recognize this one. Here is how it works. YOU MUST DO THIS CHALLENGE LIVE. You can do this challenge anytime between now and when the challenge ends. You MUST mail me when you start, but I do NOT have to be online for you to play (I just need you to mail me so i can have the time stamp for when you start). If you are caught deleting posts, you will be DQ’d immediately.

Each person will create their own forum. Here is what you must do. After you mail me, you will go on YOUR OWN FORUM and post “builds a bridge.” You must post “builds a bridge” every single minute until you either stop, or until you mess up and miss a minute. If you accidentally post twice in a minute, DO NOT delete the extra post. You won’t be penalized for it, but just leave it there and I will deal with it. If you miss a minute, your bridge will be completed.

I repeat: you must post “builds a bridge” once every minute until you are no longer able to. The person who build the biggest bridge will survive elimination. You can do this challenge anytime between now and 10:00pm EST tomorrow, but be warned, once you start, you must compete.

THIS CHALLENGE WILL END TOMORROW AT 11:00PM EST.

Good luck :)
1799 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
I decided since Joker has been offline for 11 days, we'll just council this tribal and move on to the next immunity challenge (to avoid having to skip a tribal in the future). 2 people needed to go home this round, and that happened, so I think it's all good.
1796 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Challenge will be up in 8 hours a. Sorry 4 the delay.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!