This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7/merge

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7/merge

1826 days 18 hours ago
cereal222
Come on in, guys! First thing's first, you guys are merged, as you know. You will all be wearing navy blue buffs and your new tribe name is Nordeste!

Now, onto your first immunity challenge. As you can see on another public forum in this group, the people on extinction island are battling RIGHT NOW to get back into this game! That's why this challenge is highly crucial; and, to make things even more interesting, all of you will be competing in the same challenge as all the eliminated players.

This competition has become the tradition of final HOH's in my last few seasons. It's also been the first HOH once and has been used in my Survivor finales as well. It's a challenge that is paramount in my series, sort of a rite of passage as you will. I competed in (and narrowly) lost this challenge once. Don't make the same mistake as me! Here we go.

Today's challenge: “Prove It” (owned by NJKoda1998).

Today’s challenge is a simple test of willpower, that will help determine who gets to be HOH and who does not.

You must create your own forum for this challenge IN THIS GROUP. You will need to post in your designated forum every hour - meaning when you post, you must wait a full hour before posting again.

You will have 52 hours to do your posting. Each post you make in that time frame that is done properly (meaning you waited the full hour time limit) will give you a point.

In the event of a tie, whoever started first of those tied will get the better placement. If somehow that doesn’t break the tie, random.org breaks it.

It is up to YOU to create your own forum. If you do not create a forum, you cannot play. You also cannot comment on other peoples' forums. And, common sense, no one currently in the game can help you in any way aside from, I guess, mailing you reminding you to compete, lol.

THIS CHALLENGE WILL LAST UNTIL SATURDAY, APRIL 27 AT 10:00PM EST. THAT IS 52 HOURS FROM NOW, SO THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE SCORE IS 52. Please do mail me any concerns you may have, or any other questions you need to know answers to.

Good luck to all of you! And just remember, being behind does not mean you're out; don't give up!

******NOTE: THE PEOPLE BATTLING ON EXTINCTION ISLAND WILL BE PLAYING THIS COMPETITION UNTIL SUNDAY AT 10:00PM EST. YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING UNTIL SATURDAY. REFER TO THIS FORUM FOR INSTRUCTIONS, NOT THE ONE FOR ELIMINATED PLAYERS.
1824 days 17 hours ago
cereal222
Hoop is too far ahead for anyone to catch him! Therefore this challenge is over!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!