This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WELCOME! (AND MINI CHALLENGE)

Topic » WELCOME! (AND MINI CHALLENGE)

1844 days 13 hours ago
cereal222
Hey, guys! Welcome to Survivor Azores! I am so excited for this season! A few quick things to get out of the way.

1) There are nine returning players from previous seasons competing, as well as eight newbies.

2) Last season was a hot mess as I had shift work, and I didn't have a concrete schedule. This has now changed. I have a concrete work schedule so this season will go by very smoothly.

3) There will be NO REPLACEMENTS. There are 17 of you here, and that is who will be playing!

4) As mentioned in applications, everything (okay, most things) will be non-live. In a case where something is live, you will have minimum 24 hours notice!

Your first "mini-challenge" will be individual. You will MAIL ME ranking the other players in this game, with those you want on your tribe being at the top of the list, to those you absolutely do NOT want on your team being at the bottom of your list. You can talk with other players, etc, and you will have 28 hours to do this. The 8 people who are "most wanted" or are the highest on everyone's list will be one tribe; the bottom group will be the other tribe.

NOTE: This is NOT "strong vs weak." This is "those perceived as strong vs those perceived as weak." This is an online game, not a real survivor competition. Everyone here pretty much has the same abilities. Challenges will be much more based around will power than skill, as many of you know from previous seasons.

The person on the absolute bottom of the list will be tribeless and will be sent to extinction island IMMEDIATELY.

Here are all the players (NOTE: PLEASE MAKE TWO LISTS. ONE FOR THE RETURNEES AND ONE FOR THE ROOKIES. DO NOT INCLUDE YOURSELF ON EITHER LIST).

RETURNEES:

James
Hoop
Tester
Creazy
Burger
Sea
Aleena
Redwing
Yander
NEWBIES:

Cheese
Jasoi
Twostep (Cody)
Raul
Haykee
Obscurity
Kimmy
Joker

So again, you will rank the veterans and newbies SEPARATELY. Please submit both lists by March 11 at 10:00pm EST.
1844 days 13 hours ago
Jasoi
did ranks
1844 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Worst to best?
1844 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
I have decided the person in 17th, AKA the person at the very bottom of the list, will join whichever tribe loses the first tribal council, and will be eligible to be voted out at said tribal council as a penalty. You all applied and want to play this game, and it makes no sense to eliminate someone based on first impressions. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have an issue with this. But yeah, the person on the bottom of the list will still have a disadvantage.
1844 days 11 hours ago
FireX
Me at being deniedn
1844 days 9 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Idk if people remember me my last game was 2 years ago lol
1843 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
Ready to see how you all did? I got 11 responses and the results were very interesting! Here they are! The more numbers you have next to your name, the lower you're ranked:

Hoop 33
James 42
Red 47
Sea 49
----^Strong tribe^----
Burger 50
Aleena 53
Creazy 54
Tester 55
----^Other tribe^----
Yander 67 (Joins losing tribe)

Cheese 19
Joker 23
Haykee 27
Raul 34
----^Strong tribe^----
Kimmy 36
Jasoi 37
Cody 38
Obscurity 41
----^Other tribe^----

So, it looks like Hoop, James, Red, Sea, Cheese, Joker, Haykee, and Raul are the red tribe, called Nordeste.

Burger, Aleena, Creazy, Tester, Kimmy, Jasoi, Cody, and Obscurity are the green tribe, Calheta.

Yander will join whichever tribe loses the first challenge :) that challenge will be up in the next few days! Until then, set up camp and get to know each other!!!
1843 days ago
Yandereboy12
Awwww why thank you guys for loving me

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!