This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

1879 days 17 hours ago
cereal222
Well guys, we've dealt with a lot this season. I passed my internship with shift work at the airport (which I got a PERFECT score on thanks to all your immense patience and understanding). I also dealt with my back surgery still not healing. Many of you know that's been an issue for about a year now. I also know many of you had personal struggles I did not, and still will not, mention here. With that being said, let's take a look at the final 3:

Fire: He came into my 21st season and easily won. He played in season 22 and was voted out halfway through due to his status as a threat. Then, he came into season 23 and won again, proving for a second time he had what it took. Fire came into season 26 as a David, with the odds against him. He was sure he would be voted out, yet he made it here.

Hoop: He has always had the odds against him. In season 22, he was in the minority alliance and was picked off halfway through the game. In season 23, he narrowly lost to FireX in the final challenge. And in season 23, he made it to the finals and lost by one jury vote. It seems Hoop has always just been an "almost" winner. So, he came into this game as a David.

Natalie: In season 6 (way back in 2014), her tribe and the opposing tribe went into the merge with equal numbers. However, a betrayal by her ally caused her entire tribe to be Pagonged, wiped out in just 5 short episodes. She won 2 immunity challenges and managed to be the last member of her tribe standing. She almost made a huge move that could have won her the game. It's been a while since she played last, but Natalie entered this game as a Goliath.

JURY: You guys can now ask the final 3 about their game. Have a chat here, let's get involved! I know the merge portion of this game was lame but the pre-merge game this season was one of the most interesting I've seen in a while! You guys can mail me who you want to win anytime, just DO NOT POST YOUR VOTE HERE.

REMEMBER, YOU'RE VOTING FOR A WINNER.

Votes due by February 27 at 11:00pm EST. That's in 51 hours! Good luck :)
1879 days 17 hours ago
cereal222
Also Slip and Harvin have been removed from the jury. They've been logged off for more than 30 days.
1877 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Welp guees voting is closed
1877 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
Yes it is! We had 5 votes submitted.

First vote

Hoop!
1877 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
Next vote

Fire!
1877 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
Next vote

Fire
1877 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
THE WINNER OF SURVIVOR DAVID VS GOLIATH IS:

FIRE!!!!

CONGRATS :)
1877 days 3 hours ago
FireX
OMG YASSSSSSSSS
1876 days 16 hours ago
SeaViper
Well done fire, Hoop and Natalie, you may not have won, but you both did well to get this far!
1874 days 3 hours ago
Tester
Grats FireX!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!