This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor David Vs. Goliath Applications

Topic » Survivor David Vs. Goliath..

2002 days 23 hours ago
cereal222
Name:
Color level:
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?:
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?:
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay:
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?:
2002 days 20 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hoop
Orange
Yes
I consent
Adventurous, fun, and loyal
David and the reason is I started out as a loner but, built my way up the hard way.
1994 days 12 hours ago
Tester
Name: Drew
Color level: Light Green (close to Dark Green)
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?: Of course
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?: I consent
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: Fun, loyal and trustworthy
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: David because nothing in my life comes easily.
1991 days 21 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Name: Livingston
Color level: Purple
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?: DEFINITELY! I have a busy schedule due to theatre so non-live challenges are great for me.
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?: Yes
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: Smart, Strong, and Loyal
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: In real life I am certainly a David. I have been in poverty my whole life and was raised by a single father. Next year I will be the first college student of my family and this year I will be the first to graduate high school.
1989 days 11 hours ago
Matedog1209
Name: Nathan
Color level: Blood
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?: Yes
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?: It depends how far along in the game we are...
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: Fierce, Analitical, Compassionate
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: I was born a David, but I am a Goliath by choice. I fought for my the life I have now and I am a force to be reckoned with.
1989 days 5 hours ago
MizCrackHead
Name: Kayla
Color level: Orange
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?: yeah
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?: yeah
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: Smart, Social, Strategic.
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: David as I'm underestimated as a player but there's more than meets the eye ;)
1988 days 5 hours ago
Yeoman3
Yeo
Light green
Yes
I consent
big cunty bitch
Golliath because i am always succesful. I never cease to amaze myself.
1988 days 1 hour ago
Bvance1212
Billy
Yellow
Yes
I consent
Strong, bold, strategic
I'm a goliath because I fought for everything I have, and I have fought to be the best at everything
1987 days 20 hours ago
FireX
Name: X
Color level: Sky
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?: OFC
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?: I guees. Not really a big fan of new ppl being added as in real survivor if that hapoens they dont replace them
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: Loyal dedicated leader
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: David. Simply due to the fact that i am a underdog. I give my all for what i have. I grew up with what i needed and very little extra. Thats only motivated me to be the best i can be. Im not a goliath because i dont feel like i was ever handed a easy road
1987 days 13 hours ago
Craftycam10
Name: Cam
Color level: Yellow
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?: Yeh
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?: I don’t really like that...
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: Sociable, Determind, Agile
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: I am a Goliath my life has come easy. I am a owner of my own business making millions every day.
1987 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
Name: Sea
Color lever: White :(
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them? Yeah
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them? Only if it's before the first boot
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: Determined, Strategic, Sociable
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: I'm a David because I struggle to win anything in my life
1987 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Note to self:

IICreaxy: Goliath.
1987 days 3 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Name: Dylan
Color level: Blue
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?: yes thats ideal for me
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?: until a certain point in the game, definetely not after the merge
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: Strategic, flexible, effective
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: I'm a Goliath because I am very confident and I am very aware of what i can do. I think that you can achieve anything if you have confidence and determination
1987 days ago
Burgerman2929292
Name: Swaggy B
Color level: Black
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?: I only compete in comps if I have to win
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?: no. They don’t do that in survivor so they shouldn’t do it here
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: Cocky, Strategic, Swaggy
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: Goliath because I always get my way. I’m the Swaggy B and I always keep things cool. Never once have I been in the bottom of anything and I will dominant this game
1987 days ago
cereal222
Only 2-4 more spots left at the absolute most!
1986 days 22 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Name: noodle
Color level: white:(
All challenges are non-live. Will you play them?: yah
If people quit or are ejected, do you consent to new players replacing them?: no
3 words to describe your survivor gameplay: smart noodly outgoing
Are you a David or a Goliath, and why?: David because I am a lvl white and people underestimate me but I have the power of noodlez on my side so

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!