This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL 4 Immunity

Topic » FINAL 4 Immunity

1903 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Congrats to Hoop, Fire, Nat, and Bvance! You are the final 4. And, as the game of Survivor has changed, so shall my own series.

As per the new Survivor rules as of the last few seasons, the WINNER of this final immunity challenge will have the right to take someone else to the finals with him or her. The other 2 will compete in a fire making tie breaker challenge. The official immunity challenge will be posted RIGHT HERE tonight and will last 48 HOURS.

Best of luck!
1903 days 4 hours ago
FireX
Ok when will it be posted
1902 days 4 hours ago
cereal222
HERE IS WHAT I WILL DO:

I work 6am-3pm and I go to bed early (it's brutal but it's only for 2 more weeks). I won't post the challenge in an evening because I won't be awake when it's over, which isn't fair to all of you.

I am OFFICIALLY announcing ahead of time the challenge will start Sunday at 5pm and end at 5pm on Tuesday, EXACTLY 48 hours from the start time. I would've posted it already but i would not be online to crown the winner.

It will be endurance related so be ready!
1900 days 9 hours ago
lhooper902976
Howdy
1900 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Sup
1900 days 6 hours ago
OhNatalie
Where is the challenge? Also how am I still in this? Lol
1900 days 6 hours ago
OhNatalie
Also who ever wins, lets focus on gettin FireX the fuck out for being an annoying, piece of shit, cunt
1900 days 5 hours ago
FireX
I aint going anywhere. Me bvance and lhoop are making f3 together
1899 days 7 hours ago
cereal222
THIS FINAL CHALLENGE WILL BE FAMILIAR TO SEVERAL OF YOU. Today, you are competing in your FINAL immunity, and it will only have ONE part to it.

Today's challenge: “Prove It” (owned by NJKoda1998).

Today’s challenge is a simple test of willpower, that will help determine who gets to advance to the final and who does not.

I will give you your own Tengaged forum for this challenge. You will need to post in your designated forum every hour - meaning when you post, you must wait a full hour before posting again.

You will have 72 hours to do your posting. Each post you make in that time frame that is done properly (meaning you waited the full hour time limit) will give you a point. You guys already know how the placements in this affect your future game; winner takes all and decides who goes to the final 2.

In the event of a tie, whoever started first of those tied will get the better placement. If somehow that doesn’t break the tie, Chatzy breaks it.

You will have until 8pm EST on Friday to complete this challenge, meaning you can grab a total of 72 points.

Any Questions, feel free to ask.

FORUMS ARE ON THE MAIN PAGE.
1899 days 6 hours ago
Bvance1212
Hi
1896 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Hoop plz decide who to take to final 2. Remember, the 2 who you leave out will battle in a fire making challenge!
1896 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
***who to take to final 3, sorry.
1895 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Alright, the jury likes moves  so I'm giving them one I think they will like
1893 days ago
cereal222
Hoop is taking Natalie to the end.

Fire, Bvance, your challenge will be up tomorrow. GL :)
1891 days 16 hours ago
Bvance1212
Crazy that I’m in f4 and haven’t even paid much attention lol
1891 days 16 hours ago
FireX
Lmao and yet your his "Target"

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!