This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10

Topic » Tribal Council #10

1928 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
Hoop won immunity, and Raven used her necklace, so she is immune and no temple island will be held this round.

VOTES FOR TRIBAL ARE DUE BY WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9 AT 10:00PM EST.
1928 days 11 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
Im male
1927 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Bannee
1927 days 18 hours ago
FireX
Banned*
1927 days 18 hours ago
FireX
1927 days 18 hours ago
FireX
I say those 2 should go and we call it a tribal
1925 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
We will still have tribal and those two will both FOR SURE be evacuated afterwards. I am only leaving voting open for 24 hours and it is ONLY because not many people voted. If you haven't voted plz do so now.
1924 days ago
Tester
@cereal222 im back lmao
1923 days 11 hours ago
cereal222
if you stay you won't be medicaved.
1923 days 11 hours ago
cereal222
Anyway Fire and Sea tied for votes but Sea drew the black rock so she is out, along with Harvin.
1923 days 9 hours ago
SeaViper
Ok, here's my speech going home!

Of course I'm sad that I'm out, but it now feels like the chains have broke lose. I've been awake every night wondering if I'll be out. This game is what tied me to the ground, and now I'm free again.
Also, I was active this whole game, so I don't get why people always targeted me. Also, there should have been a revote, because Cereal you said that tied players only draw rocks if there was a tie of above two.

See you guys on jury!
1923 days 2 hours ago
FireX
Love being lied to about who yall were voting

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!