This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1929 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
This immunity is called "Ball Drop," in honor of the new year. But unlike the new year, you DON'T want to drop your ball. Here is how it works:

I DO NOT HAVE TO BE ONLINE WHEN YOU PLAY. BUT, YOU MUST MAIL ME WHEN YOU START. YOU MUST MAIL ME *START MY TIME* TO GET STARTED.

Then, every TWO (2) minutes, you will alternate between dropping a ball on a track. You will mail me every two minutes, starting with "drops ball on track", then "picks up ball," etc. Once you mail me ten seconds too early OR too late, you will be done, and your score will be however many times you dropped your balls down the track.

THIS IS WHAT THE MAILS SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

"Start My Time."
*2 mins later*
"Drops ball."
*2 mins later*
"Picks up ball"
*2 mins later*
"Drops ball."
*2 mins later*
"Picks up ball."

You will do this as many times as you can. Again, I do not have to be online when you do it, but you must mail me to start your time so I can calculate everything. If you fail to do that, you will be disqualified from this immunity challenge!

THIS GAME WILL BE OVER on January 7 at 11:30pm EST. Mail me any questions you have :)
1929 days 6 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
I want to use my necklace
1928 days 23 hours ago
FireX
????
1928 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
Raven won this necklace on temple island. That means she is immune this round along with whoever wins immunity. She is sitting this challenge out and NO ONE will go to temple island this round.
1928 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
Only hoop played and no one can catch him with the amount of time left. HOOP WINS!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!