This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

1964 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Hey, new tribes! This challenge will be a very simple one. You must complete the practice link for this game below and then mail me the link of your completed score WITH A TENGAGE TAB OPEN AND LOGGED IN FOR PROOF.

The AVERAGE score per tribe will determine the winners. That means everyone on both tribes will be participating.

Game: ♫ http://www.tengaged.com/microgames/LineBalls.swf

^^^ Play this as many times as you want, but you can only submit ONE score. You can submit it anytime between now and December 4 at 10:30pm. Sorry it's not a more exciting challenge, I am highly busy until about Wednesday or Thursday.
1963 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Not ONE person submitted. Thus, you will all be at the mercy of random.org. Matahari has randomly selected to be safe. Bulan, you will attend tribal.

For those who say that's unfair, let me remind you that you all had a chance to complete this challenge and no one did. One person doing the challenge would have won, and not one out of the ten of out even tried. So now you will sacrifice one of your own at tribal council.
1963 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
Raven has been selected for temple island and will not participate in tribal council.
1963 days ago
SeaViper
When I clicked on the link, my security thing would say "This website could harm your computer"
1962 days 14 hours ago
Bvance1212
I finished the challenge i just forgot to mail it lmao
1962 days 8 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
Yeah same with me sea
1962 days 8 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
https://tengaged.com/blog/SlipperyNoodle/8755275/noodles-season-1-big-brother-blog-game
Could you guys join my blog game, it would mean the world to me ❤️

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!