This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ok, I'm done with this shit.

Topic » Ok, I'm done with this shit.

2201 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
I'm not going to sit here in this game and continue to be accused by people about cheating when I didn't cheat. But seeing as how I can't ever come to my computer without having to fend off these continued accusations. I'll leave and allow FireX his all important win.

I leave with this note:

Are we not going to talk about the fact that the official co-host of this game selectively chose one person and helped them through a challenge?

RIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGED by the CHEATING co-host.
2201 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Me at these fake as accusations
2201 days 17 hours ago
FireX
And i stopped saying you cheated when the host said you did not. Plus she called you out on your bs stategy
2201 days 17 hours ago
FireX
And there almost no way you can beat me at thid point
2201 days 17 hours ago
Jacadeux
Me at FireX thinking he's Donald Trump. Evidence plain for everyone to see and he denies it.

You stopped saying it, but yet I woke up to the official co-host of the game telling me that I had technically cheated.

Dude, I know you like to cruise your way through these games unchallenged. You're getting your wish. Be happy, you're getting exactly what you want.
2201 days 17 hours ago
FireX
Am i the co host no i am not. And you assumed i chose this game over you. Like thats not my fault. Never was i given the choice

And i did not cruise through this unchallenged because ppl wanted me out INCLUDING YOU. YOU TOLD ME THAT.
2201 days 16 hours ago
Jacadeux
Who said you were a cohost?

MEL is the co-host. https://imgur.com/a/Uqvpv
MEL decided to help only one player in this game. Rigging and cheating? Certainly WRONG.
MEL decided to send me an email accusing me of technically cheating.

Should I demand that the two of you be ejected from the game? A little to petty for me.

But, like I said, I'm not going to just sit here and TAKE false accusations. Just not gonna do it. If Mel wants to send me email accusing me of shit, then she can take being called out. I had planned to keep my mouth shut about this because I had some respect for her, but why?

If I win, it wouldn't be fun. If you get ejected from the game, it wouldn't be fun. If you win, I wouldn't feel compelled to congratulate you. There is no positive motivation for me in this game.
2201 days 15 hours ago
FireX
Your case is as weak as you rn. I have just relizef how fake you are. Btw youhad 2 ppl helping you and ik you never asked mel to help you so that takes out that bs logic

Its good that you have decided to leave since you would have lost no matter what. Now you can give your BF some time rather then staring at a computer screen crying about how your a victim
2201 days 14 hours ago
Jacadeux
more personal attacks displaying the type of person you truly are.
2201 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Its not personal attacks. You told me your bf hated you always spending time on tg. That was actually me being nice. Its only a attack if you dont want to spend time with him
2201 days 13 hours ago
Jacadeux
LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It was your personal attacks that caused all this!
But keep telling yourself you're a nice guy.
byeeeeeeeeee
2201 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Um it was not my personal attacks that caused this it was you thinking your slick and could get away with dping the challenge wrong. And i have always been nice to you so dont try and play me like i aint.  You started this and now you cant handle it so yea go run off
2201 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Hold up.... I was co host while cereal was sick. I haven’t helped out with any other challenge, don’t have access to any information about any players, competitions or anything else in this game. I don’t get tagged in any pm’s Nor do I actively talk in any chats. In fact I didn’t even know the final was happening.

Don’t sit here and call me a cheater when I haven’t done ANYTHING wrong. Don’t involve me in this argument at all as the host can attest to the fact that she has not sent me any information that may be biased in any way.

I am not your scapegoat for this. I did not call you a cheat I sent you a personal PM asking why two people who are such good friends have to let a game ruin your friendship. You decided that everyone here is in the wrong not me. The host made her decision and everyone accepted it.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!