This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jac's forum

Topic » Jac's forum

2197 days 8 hours ago
Jacadeux
I deleted a handful of posts because it was cluttered at the part I most needed the host to see. Nice attempt to point fingers and find fault though. You know, all this whining is really coloring my impression of you. I even stood up for you in the multi allegation thing but now you want to win so badly that you're calling me a cheater when at most this was failed strategy. Some friend. Pity.
Do you see me lying to anyone? I haven't even declared victory or felt like I've necessarily won, because I feel the host should totally be the one to decide this. You'll forgive me if I don't just listen to your desperate bitching like everyone else does and decide that you must be right simply because YOU say you are. I feel like we both have a strong case, and I await the outcome. You want to jump to conclusions and end friendships before anything is even declared. If Cereal were to decide you were correct, I wouldn't be mad. Can you say the same?

Don't talk to me for a while.
2197 days 8 hours ago
FireX
Yea i can say the same and you defended me because i was right. No multie use for me which is what i got accused of. And i called you a cheater because you were Acting like it was allowed and now you want to call it a possible failed strategy. And i dont bitch when i am wrong so excuse me if you wanna get all huffy puffy with past BS bud. I may want to win but i dont want to lose because of cheating. If i lose fairly so fucking be it. Your being so god dam pathetic RN and blowing this shit out of porportion. Instead of taking your anger out on me over a game you should get your life together cause it clearly seems lile someone pissed you off

And dont act like i am acting any different cause you know who i am. I havent changed.

And dont talk to me till you get your fake asd bitchy attitude TF outta her cause this sites got enough of that.
2197 days 8 hours ago
Jacadeux
Learned a lot about you today.
2197 days 7 hours ago
FireX
I can say the same. Seems like you have changed for the worse
2197 days 7 hours ago
Jacadeux
Smh
2197 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Well its true. Your throwing our friendship away because i called you out and your mad about it because you care more about winning. Which i knew but the second i want to win or come close to beating you fairly you get supper pissed

You say all i care about is winning when i have always been loyal to you even after you chose to win over our friendship
2197 days 7 hours ago
TaraG
FX, reread ur 1st 4 posts after jacadeux got to 0. You have to admit you are pretty harsh. Especially since he wasn't cheating, he was using a strategy to win a game.
I mean, it is up to the host to decide, but he did count up to 900 and the back down. Doesn't matter how many times he does it, he did it. There was no rule he broke, so how can you call him a cheat/
I would hope there could be an apology here, cause it seems jacadeux really valued ur guys friendship... it would be sad to throw that away over a game.
2197 days 7 hours ago
FireX
No he counted to 876 and down to 0 and then goes back and tries to add to 900 because after i waited for him to count down aka my strategy was to just count a tad higher and i did that.
In the rules it never said you could do that and thats why i called him out

And it dose not seem like he values our friendship. Almost every game i do wirh him hes always causing me to lose despite me having his back. He wants to make a blog about how i am suddenly fake as well. I wont apoligize till he dose and i dont see him doing that so...
2197 days 6 hours ago
Jacadeux
In the rules, it didn't say you could use your keyboard to type the numbers. There are lots of things the rules didn't say. What's your point?  We should be concerned with what the rules DID say.

"And it dose not seem like he values our friendship."

I think you're right this time. I don't think I can unsee what I've seen today. I know I can't unfeel it.

"And dont act like i am acting any different cause you know who i am. I havent changed."

I've been willfully blind to who you are. That's ended.
2197 days 6 hours ago
FireX
Um no its me whos been blind. You have been so fake to me. Thats right the things your acting like i am doing is what you have done since we met.
2197 days 6 hours ago
FireX
And idc what you unsee. The fact of the matter is i d9 1 thing wrong to you and you start treating me like shit. You do a shit ton of wrong things to me and i forgive you. Stop being fake

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!