This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #10 (The Purge)

Topic » Elimination #10 (The Purge)

2208 days 11 hours ago
cereal222
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS GAME CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY, YOU WILL PROBABLY DO POORLY.

Sloth, Hoop, Nate, Wakiza, and Waf are competing today. ONLY 2 OF YOU WILL WIN. 3 WILL LOSE AND GET SENT HOME.

This elimination is called “build a bridge.” Here is how it works. YOU MUST DO THIS CHALLENGE LIVE. You can do this challenge anytime between now and when the challenge ends. You MUST mail me when you start, but I do NOT have to be online for you to play (I just need you to mail me so i can have the time stamp for when you start). If you are caught deleting posts, you will be DQ’d immediately.

Each person will have their own forum (OR you can mail me instead of posting, if you want to keep your score secret). Here is what you must do. After you mail me, you will go on YOUR OWN FORUM (or mail me) and post “builds a bridge.” You must post “builds a bridge” every single minute until you either stop, or until you mess up and miss a minute. If you accidentally post twice in a minute, DO NOT delete the extra post. You won’t be penalized for it, but just leave it there and I will deal with it. If you miss a minute, your bridge will be completed.

I repeat: you must post “builds a bridge” once every minute until you are no longer able to. The 2 people who build the biggest bridge will survive elimination. You can do this challenge anytime between now and 6:00pm EST tomorrow, but be warned, once you start, you must compete.

THIS CHALLENGE WILL END TOMORROW AT 6:00PM EST.

Good luck :)
2208 days 9 hours ago
Matedog1209
I was on Team #1...
2208 days 9 hours ago
Jacadeux
^^
2208 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
Yes, I meant to put JJ instead of Nate lol. SORRY :)
2207 days 10 hours ago
cereal222
Waf got over 40 points and Hoop got 11. It is now 5:49pm EST, so even if someone else starts now, they couldn't even tie with Hoop. So, I'm sorry to Sloth, JJ, and Wakiza, but your time here in Valencia, Spain is over. On the bright side, you do leave with everything in your bank accounts. Hope to see you all in the future.
2207 days 10 hours ago
lhooper902976
glad to survive the purge alive
2206 days 18 hours ago
waf_
Yay!

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!