This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #7 (Nature's Playground) Colin vs Pies

Topic » Elimination #7 (Nature's..

1392 days 1 hour ago
cereal222
Tonight, you're playing Nature's Playground, which is a game of luck. Here's how it will work. It's basically like the temple game from the show "Endurance" for those of you who have seen that show. Here's how it works: each of you has a table, and on it you have sticks to make fire, a bowl of water, and a piece of wood. Each round, you will choose whether to put up fire, wood, or water. So will your opponent. Whoever wins the round gets a point. It works like rock paper scissors, like this:

Water puts out fire
Fire burns wood
Wood floats on water

There will be 7 rounds, and you must decide which of these items to use in each round. You will send me this template here via mail:

Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Round 6:
Round 7:

The best of 7 rounds wins. If it is a tie, we will do a tie breaker. Please send me your template, along with each round's item you wish to use. Below I will post a link if I can find one of the real game being played on tv. The deadline to submit is June 27 at 11:00pm, or in exactly 22 hours. Best of luck!
1391 days 6 hours ago
cereal222
So Colin scored 1, Pies scored 3, and 3 rounds were a tie. So Pies wins. Sorry, Colin. I genuinely hope to see you again in the future. It's been a pleasure having you. I'll post exact scores later so everyone can see. New challenge will be up in an hour or so.
1391 days 4 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
gg Colin ;p
1391 days 3 hours ago
ColinCoco
gg

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!