This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALS part 2! (1800 seconds)

Topic » FINALS part 2! (1800 seconds)

1296 days 3 hours ago
cereal222
This part of the finals involves speed and spam.

Here is how it works: you'll mail me "Start." That will start a 30 minute timer which I will see from the time stamp on your mail. Your goal is to get as many unique users to mail me YOUR USERNAME as possible. Just your username as the title is necessary, nothing else. People who haven't played this season obviously; anyone who played this season and was eliminated cannot be contacted for this.

Each team member will do this individually, but you cannot both have the same person mail me or it will not count for the second person. If only one team member partcipates then the other team member will get their partner's score MINUS 20% of their score. Both scores added up is your final score as a team.

Again, you can do this ANYTIME you want independently of (or at the same time as) your partner. You'll have a whopping 2 days to complete this, and it only takes a half hour so there aren't many excuses. You can do it anytime before the deadline, and it lasts the same amount of time for everyone so it is completely fair.

By October 3 at 10pm EST, you'll all be cut off and whoever has scored has scored. Best of luck to everyone and as always, mail me or post questions:)
1296 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
ugh spam
1296 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
might just give up now
1293 days 12 hours ago
cereal222
Deadline is extended to tonight (Oct 4) at 10pm since no one has completed yet!
1293 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
What the fuck? PI AND I both did
1293 days 11 hours ago
3pi14159
Why? It鈥檚 their fault for not completing before the deadline. Noah and I both completed.
1293 days 11 hours ago
cereal222
I doubt anyone else will do it but there will be a penalty in points since for those that missed the original deadline. I guess I can't read loool RIP, I missed that a few people did it before deadline. I read the mails wrong as per usual.

Plz dont hate me 馃槶
1293 days 2 hours ago
cereal222
So only Hoop, 3pi and Noah did it before the original deadline. As such, placements are:

1st 3pi/Noah
2nd Hoop/Fire

Both Lalisa and Letal also did it. I'm tired tonight (sorry) so I'll count their scores tomorrow. But basically King/Kiara and Daracarys/Zombie tied for last.
1292 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
Noah and 3pi won this round.
Moo and Lalisa got second.
Marco and Letal got third.
Fire and Hoop got 4th.
Kiara/King and Dracarys/Zombie are tied for last.

Later I'll update TOTAL scores.
1291 days 2 hours ago
cereal222
So for SCORES Hoop and FireX got 4th BUT because they did theirs before deadline and the others did it after (with the exception of 3pi and Noah) Hoop and FireX are actually 2nd place.

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!