This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALS part 1! (Prove It)

Topic » FINALS part 1! (Prove It)

1305 days ago
cereal222
This part of the final STARTS TOMORROW at 4pm EST. It is called prove it and anyone who's run a final in my series will remember it.

Basically you and your teammate will create ONE forum for the two of you. You both will post on that forum once every hour as many times as you can within the 3 days this part will go on! (Yes I DID say 3 days). So 3 days is 72 hours, and each team member may post once an hour. So your max team score is 144.

Remember each PERSON must wait an hour not each team member. This is one where it is easy to fall behind but also easy to catch up. I've seen people give up on this one when they could have possibly caught up and I've also seen incredible comebacks. If you don't try on this first part you'll likely not win, so at least try not to be at the bottom. After all getting 4th is better than 6th and there are other components to this final so please don't give up!

I'm letting you all know more than a day in advance for this to begin so everyone can round up their teams and rendezvous before getting started. If you have any questions as always, feel free to mail me or post here. I'm still recovering from my operation so I thought we would start the final off with a classic challenge that I don't have to monitor too closely.

AGAIN it starts tomorrow at 4:00pm EST. I will be online to see if anyone started early and to say "go" when the time comes.
1303 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
You may start!
1300 days 19 hours ago
cereal222
Well part 1 is done!
1297 days 13 hours ago
cereal222
Part 2 will be up tomorrow so keep an eye out for it!

It will involve spamming but it will be speed based NOT endurance based.

"It's a game, bitch." - Katie Collins, 2013 (an ICON).

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!