This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #5: Drag Race (3Pi/Noah vs Fire/Hoop)

Topic » Elimination #5: Drag Race..

1350 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
You teams will be playing a physical game tonight: drag race! Here's how it works. Each of you will stand on the opposite side of a long rope. The goal is to drag the other team as far as possible to ring your bell. It's like a full body tug of war.

Here's how you play: this is a non live elimination. I do NOT have to be online at the time you choose to complete this elimination challenge. What you will do is mail me *start* and then once you do, you will mail me just the word "pull" in separate mails, as many times as you possibly are able to, in 3 minutes.

So just to recap: I will have time stamps for all the mails to keep track of your score. You will mail me "start" as the title. Then, you will mail me "pull" as the title in separate mails as many times as possible within 3 minutes. EACH team member must do this. Whichever team gets the most will pull their way to victory and ring their bell, and stay in the game. The loser goes home empty handed.

Deadline: you must complete this by 11:30pm EST on August 14. The sooner you do it, the sooner you find out if you win or lose. Best of luck, and please mail me any questions you have or post them here. Cause once you start the challenge you may not pause it, and you only get one chance.

Best of luck to both of you!

Again both team members may do this at different times and will be competing individually. The team with thr overall best score wins.

Now for the twist: Hawlie and Ethan are back! As mercenaries this time. Should they win, they will return to the game and replace the losers. If they lose, they share gone for good and both teams will stay. So yes 3 teams are competing and the 2 best scores will stay in the game. This is the ONLY redemption house that will exist this season, so play hard as there are no more!

Again 11:30pm is the deadline tomorrow (EST).
1350 days 5 hours ago
cereal222
Also keep in mind Hawlie and Ethan are not back in the game yet! They must earn their spot if they are to get back in.
1350 days 2 hours ago
cereal222
One more thing to note is that should Hawlie and Ethan forfeit for whatever reason, the elimination challenge will still hold up and one of the other two teams (whichever does worse) will go home. This is still an elimination challenge no matter what! We aren't giving free passes this season.
1349 days 9 hours ago
cereal222
Ok so Hawlie and Ethan lost, so Hoop/Fire and Noah/3pi are safe.

Also Shellbelle has quit leaving Shawn without a partner.

I asked around and no one else wanted to quit which is great to see! This however leaves Shawn with no partner. I have allowed Shawn to choose a replacement partner he will play with. Everyone knows my policy is that all replacements must join the game before the halfway mark and, well, that's where we are right now.

So from now on if anyone quits, their partner will also be quitting by default. So with that being said, we still have 11 teams and 22 people left.

The finals are closer than you guys may think! Keep grinding cuz we are halfway there. New challenge will be up tonight and will be non live as always.
1349 days 8 hours ago
cereal222
I hope everyone understands bringing in a new partner for Shawn is the fairest way I can think to handle this.

Eliminating Shawn seems unfair.
Bringing an eliminated player back seems unfair.
Purging out one member of a current team also seems unfair.

This is my first season where players have competed in pairs and this was the best way I could think to handle this situation even though coming in I was avoiding bringing in replacements.

Thanks guys :)
1349 days 5 hours ago
FireX
Well how did both teams do cereal
1349 days ago
cereal222
Fire got 73
Hawlie and ethan got 38 combined
3pi got 128
Noah got 90

So yeah....wow some new records were set haha.
1348 days 14 hours ago
FireX
Me at 128 in 3 mins

open group

Survivor South Africa: Vendetta Valley

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!