This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 2 Submissions

Topic » Live Show 2 Submissions

2118 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
You have 24 hours to submit your live performance for the second show so publish your chosen performance here and the panelists would be able to comment and rank it to the other performances.
2118 days 19 hours ago
boozes
2118 days 13 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Katy perry
2118 days 12 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Let's hope the risk of seeing in my audition is worth it
2118 days 12 hours ago
DrG2
Maria
I want to take a risk by singing a non english song live. This song is originally sung by one of the judges in Indonesian Idol. The original singer has a sweet voice but she always sing it with emotion and all her song is about emotion and this time it is about dissapointing. In here Maria will take a different approach with the original, if the original singer as a sweet girl who dissapoint by not saying any word and just kind of crying in silence, Maria will make it as a girl who didnt hesitate to speak out her feelings as you can feel it later. You can tell that not only she is a powerhouse but also can give emotion for the song
2118 days 9 hours ago
Rubes
Brooke Simpson

2118 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Vitas - 'Dedication'
2118 days 5 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Katy perry needs redemption from her massicure last time
2118 days 3 hours ago
imprincearthur
2118 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
2118 days ago
moviedude
https://youtu.be/nnReaaJwloI
“I Care” by Beyoncé

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!