This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for Anything Can Happen

Topic » Rules for Anything Can Happen

2127 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
This is for everyone who has applied who are currently in the audition phrase.

Welcome to this first season which I hope would be the first of many to come that would be fun and exciting and offers a unique experience!

RULES:

You have to send a live performance of your artist every week that would have to be different and you can use your audition song again if you want to for these live shows.

The sing offs would involve using your own artist's live performance that could be performances used already in the live shows and you can use them in the later live shows but you can't send the same sing off performance twice in a row so if you were in the sing off for a 3rd time then you can if you want use your 1st sing off performance.

The missions would involve sending a song that can't be from any artists in the competition and you would send the song that has to be a music video that relates to the theme that is put out like the 90's, British artists and so on where the judges will rank these songs and combine to tribute 1/4 of the ranking totals that would influence from your artist's live shows from being safe or could be in danger.

The Judges will rank each song with a scoring system that would have the same average throughout the weeks and there would be a cycle of a judge deciding who should go home with how chatzy will randomly choose a panelist to be the sole judge to make the tough decision on who goes home and when they were chosen, the next 2 panelists would be randomize on who will be the sole judge and then the panelist who hasn't been the sole judge yet will be it the next week and then the cycle would start all over again.

It is your responsibility to send me your live performance, sing off performance and mission song for each live show and if you don't do that then your artist will be out and below can you agree with the rules so that we will know if you want to take part and if you don't agree and your song is in the top 10 then you won't take part and the next best person who agreed will take part instead!

Also if you have any questions about the format and rules then you can mail me about it and just remember to agree in the comments below and let's have a great time!
2127 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
You have until Sunday 9pm BST/4pm EST to complete this and this time would be when the top 10 would be announced to compete on this season through our 3 panelists rankings!
2127 days 10 hours ago
Pewfert5
I agree!
2127 days 10 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I agree but question are their themes
2127 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
There are no themes for each live show but the missions would have a different theme each week in sending a song that would relate to it that's not your artist that can help to gain extra points to being safe from the sing off or could put you in it
2127 days 9 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I agree with the rules.
2127 days 9 hours ago
LiukBB
I afree
2127 days 9 hours ago
ryan5676
When the top 10 is announced on Sunday, you would send me your first live performance where I will mail you on what you should do
2127 days 8 hours ago
Rubes
I agree
2127 days 7 hours ago
bklimas
I agree
2127 days 6 hours ago
rollingderp
i agree!
2127 days 4 hours ago
Philip13
I agree with the rules.
2127 days 4 hours ago
boozes
I agree
2127 days 3 hours ago
moviedude
I 100% agree with the rules
2126 days 16 hours ago
imprincearthur
I agree
2126 days 6 hours ago
AndR31
Agreed

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!