Season 9 Live Show 4

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 4

54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Lizzo - "Juice"

54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Lol i love the man "MOTHERFUCKING LIZZO" BUT QWEEN YOU KILLED ME. I love your voice and your dress babes. And the best bit is the way you perform AND BITCH IM LIVING FOR THIS *STANDING OVATION*
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

oh finally you are starting give us your bops. I liked this but i felt something weird with your vocals. Like I kinda wanted to see your voice really going hard, but neverless I appreciated this.
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are singing this song and I got to admit that I am a fan of the song, but this performance was like a meh to me. I don’t know it might be because you were standing there the whole time not bringing it as the energy was lacking which would have helped elevated it but I got to say that these vocals are still good but you just need to bring the full package.
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I kind of liked your performance this time around.  I liked your voice and the song a little bit.  I just didn't like it all that much this time.
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Beyoncé "Halo"

54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I wouldn't say this was your best performance and it definitely wasn't one of my favourite but your voice is the most purest thing i have ever listened too so thank you for giving us your spectacular voice
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Oh you have really turned it around in the last 2 weeks. Really liked the first part, but the 2nd part wasn't wow for me. But you surely naield this.
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

The start was smooth, and it had the power you do that made it sound so great but then it started to drag as it goes on. I really enjoyed the moment you let your vocals go and that acoustic part and the high vocals were just fantastic but the rest of it seemed like a downgrade and it didn’t have the power and energy you provided earlier.
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your song was so good.  Your voice was good.  I truly liked every moment of your performance.  Everything was so good about it.
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Kesha "Hymn"

54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

This quality is amazing. This was 100% your best performance. This is just so easy to bop too and you are absolutely amazing and i love you. Keep doing you cause if you keep it up then you will be in the final.
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Kesha what happened to you? You are really slaying performance after performance. I am genuinely suprised by you.You pick a great song, very uptempo, moving. Just a very good performance overall.
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Oh baby this is a wonderful moment and the energy you brought has made it just a great performance that I live for. I am pumping my hands with how you have brought the energy back which I certainly like but an issue is that your vocals were like good but it wasn’t at that level you produce being softer with the power but I still enjoyed it overall.
54 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Seemed like your voice struggled a little bit during the song.  I did also like it overall expect for like it seemed like you did struggle hitting the notes during the song.

open group

Anything Can Happen Winners Special!!!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!