This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Anything Can Happen will take a Break!

Topic » Anything Can Happen will take..

1533 days ago
ryan5676
I'm so sorry about doing this but I have become busier in my life as I am currently on a course and I want to try and focus on my employment. Doing this group game has just become so stressful and I think taking a break will be beneficial for more and this group game overall.

This means Season 12 will be revoke and would restart if it comes back.

Superstar will finish Season 3 and you'll find out if there will be a Season 4 or not.

I just want to say that I had so much fun creating this original music group game and I'm so thankful people gave it a chance and let it thrive to become one of the most popular music group games on Tengaged. I managed to inspire people while hosting this group game and managed to meet new people who have become friends to me. This was a real achievement and I never thought I would last almost 2 years and I feel like this is a Win for me. Maybe it's time that someone out there get inspired by me and create an original group game that will be the next sensation and remember that there is never a bad idea as Anything Can Happen!
1533 days ago
Jameslu
Love you Ryan <3

Definitely a good idea to focus on your real life commitments <3
1533 days ago
SeaViper
Aw Ryan :(

But real life is always more important, so while we don't want you to go, it' all about what's nest for you, and focusing on real life is the better thing to do! :(
1533 days ago
stuartlittle16
Love ya Ryan <3

Take all the time you need!
1533 days ago
chris2pei
aw.. you will definitely be missed but yeah real life commitments is more important.
1533 days ago
ryan5676
Thank you so much for having my back and I feel like crying after all of the positive things you are saying and I am so thankful to have friends like you!
1532 days 23 hours ago
bklimas
Thanks for having me.  It was so much fun.  Hope it all works out.
1532 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Love you Ryan thanks for letting me be apart of this

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!