This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Special 2 Final

Topic » All Stars Special 2 Final

1717 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
The thing is you do not want to lose these Duels as something you never seen before will happen.
1717 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
The Artists and their Users who lose the Duel and if there is more than 2 determined by chatzy will SWAP ARTISTS for the next show!
1717 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
Omg lol 馃槀馃槀馃槀 swapsies
1717 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
This is a challenge to prove if you can do better than the User who had their Artists and if you both survive the show then you will get your Artists back for next show.
1717 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
WAIT WHAT???!
I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS!
1717 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
But if you get one of their Artist eliminated then the User who has their Artist will steal it and would compete with them for the rest of the season!
1717 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Gotta now ensure all my acts are at the top of their game!
1717 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
So be careful of what you send as a bad performance could risk you getting swapped!
1717 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
Now to do the Statistics!
1717 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm not sure how I feel about this twist tbh.
Imagine someone's act getting stolen, that sucks :/.

Like what if 2 strong competitors go against each other :/
And then the other act just gets stolen :/.
1717 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
But this Twist will only be used for 2 Shows but you won;t know which Show they will be for!
1717 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh okay gotchu!
1717 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Also if you want to reserve your Artists for Season 9 then you can by mailing me as Applications will open Tuesday Evening!
1717 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Congrats Adele!

It was great being on the panel for this special! Good luck all with next season < 3
1717 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you Carly!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!