This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All Stars Special 2 Heat 1

Topic » All Stars Special 2 Heat 1

1701 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
With that we have our 6 Artists who will take part in the Main Show:

Adele (Jameslu)
Alisan Porter (moviedude)
Evvie McKinney (Rubes)
Jessica Sanchez (Rubes)
Louisa Johnson (adeleadele)
Noah Mac (Brandonh1)
1701 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
But this means sadly these Artists have been eliminated:

Kelly Clarkson (Tinkerbelll)
Little Mix (Tinkerbelll)
Maelyn Jarmon (Jameslu)
Patricia Van Haastrecht (hellocat)
1701 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Aw Maelyn :(

I used up all her The Voice performances so had to use something else :(

Sucks. But hey she won S7 WOOO!

Grats Alisan, Louisa, Evvie, Adele, Jessica & Noah!!!!

Sorry Little Mix, Patricia, Kelly & Maelyn :(

Tomorrow night's eliminations are going to be BRUTAL, everyone in that Heat killed it!
1701 days 2 hours ago
Jameslu
Ryan, was Maelyn the one that got 7th???
Or was it Patricia?
1701 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
ELIMINATED ARTISTS COMMENTS:

Kelly Clarkson

CARLY:
Without a doubt you have one of the greatest voices of this generation. With that said, I’m horrified you went with this performance. Your voice was shot, you were pitchy and quit frankly you completely blew it.
SCOTTY:
The song was so good.  I listen to that song sometimes on the radio.  Your voice was so good in it.  I liked all of it so much.
RYAN:
There is the Kelly I love with your fighting spirit shown as you give in to the energy and I can feel it from here. You are fully up in the moment like you are playing the role of the song but I also felt like it didn’t help with your vocals being weak like strained but the energy is just outstanding and it’s like you are putting a concert on for us.

Little Mix

CARLY:
From start to finish, I loved this performance. The vocals were solid and the choreography was great. It was such a fierce performance.
DANIEL:
This was a good performamcne, nothing much to say about you girls, solid.
RYAN:
The atmosphere is thrilling, and you are simply bringing the black magic with you as I’m feeling the energy you brought. I didn’t think you had this in you as it sounds just really really good with your vocals together are when the magic really happens and sometimes it feels choppy between the solos and the harmonise, but you girls rocked it out there.

Maelyn Jarmon

DANIEL:
I thought you did a good job. Your vocals were solid all throughout. I can only comment on the long note at the en, but other than that it was good.
SCOTTY:
I did like the performance.  It was a little hard to hear at first with the guitar but I did like it overall.  Good job.
RYAN:
You are a gem of a talent and this was sweet and wonderful to be able to hear you sing with passion and with those vocals. The gravity is coming down for you as those sweet notes have overcome me and I am filling up with and it is a moment that can last forever, and it can drag a bit but you did us proud with this one.

Patricia Van Haastrecht

DANIEL:
Beautiful voice, and for singing in a language that is not your native one, it was extremely well done.
SCOTTY:
The song was good.  Singing was good.  I thought it was all good.  It was such a good song.  Good job all around.
RYAN:
Honestly you were robbed that Season should not have gone out that early and now you are fighting back with what you got. That voice is still wonderful to hear with the power you pull but at the same time you struggle to keep it consistent with the keys but at the end you pulled it back giving us a worthy performance.
1701 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
These comments could lead clues to was 7th and it will be revealed during the statistics when the Special finishes.
1701 days 2 hours ago
ryan5676
That was our Heat but make sure you come back tomorrow at 4pm EST/9pm BST as Heat 2 will commence to find out who will join these 6 Artists to be in the Main Show!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!