This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 4 Live Show 7

Topic » Season 4 Live Show 7

1892 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
This will take place Tuesday straight after the Show 6 Results and it is the Semi Final and at the end we will have the last duel of the season to determine who the first finalist is.
1891 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
Show 7 will take place at 5pm EST/10pm GMT today.
1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Welcome to the Live Show 7 aka the Semi Finals and we have 4 acts remaining and with all 4 of them having been in the sing off, this season will be very close indeed.
1891 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Team Kimberly vs Team JJ!
Come on Ali and Jessie!
Good luck Joshua and Matt you both deserve finals too!
1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Also remember at the end we will have our final duel and you will find out who the first finalist of the season will be.
1891 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
I'm on both teams LOL so I'm going to be neutral.
1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
Running Order:

1) Joshua Ledet
2) Matt Terry
3) Jessie J
4) Ali Caldwell
1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Joshua Ledet - "You Raise Me Up"

1891 days 12 hours ago
Rubes
Jameslu

LOL BUT JESSIE MUST MAKE FINALS
1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* This was equally as good as your last performance. I absolutely loved your vocals and the emotion you put into this song. Also, the choir worked very well for you this week.
1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
KIMBERLY:

WOW. Just WOW. I have no words. This was fantastic. I love how it started off soft and then you really went for it and your vocals were immaculate! Joshua you have been phenomenal this season and have really proven that you are an amazing artist and that you can sing just about anything! *standing ovation*
1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
TOMMY:

This was a very nice performance, you give us everything we need. I do feel like it did not grab us as mush as other acts are doing so in the competition recently, but you have certified your dominance in this competition and I know you're capable of great things!
1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You are taking a song that’s outside your range, and this paid off with how I got to see your vocals at their best. This was a beautiful rendition and who would have thought you can do this, and I didn’t expect it and man you are always full of surprises.  You bring a unique element to the competition with your rapsy voice but without it you still manage to impress us showing that you can perform anything *standing ovation*
1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Matt Terry - "Alive"

1891 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
JJ:

*Standing Ovation* This was another great performance from you and a nice change of pace from last week. Also, I think this is a type of song I could hear you record after the show is over.
1891 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Rubes
Jameslu

LOL BUT JESSIE MUST MAKE FINALS

YES IT'LL BE A ROBBERY IF SHE DOESN'T :(

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!